BruinBabe

No disrespect line judge, but we know compassion well through club. His name is ---. He has no volleyball coaching or playing experience. He does little but yell. He has no business working with high school students. Probably a good guy, but no business in the gym.

Edited by TheGreatLineJudge

No disrespect line judge, but we know compassion well through club.  His name is ---. He has no volleyball coaching or playing experience.  He does little but yell.  He has no business working with high school students.  Probably a good guy, but no business in the gym.

825691512[/snapback]

None taken. We all have our opinions. I will grant you, Bruin, that I've not yet seen ComPassion at work on the floor. You indicate that you have. Fair enough. You are free to state if you believe that any person who posts here is worth taking seriously or not. And anyone who reads a statement of that sort (as you've made) can be taken just the same with a grain or salt, or taken at full face value. In either case, I wouldn't advise calling someone out by name, or making a rather inflammatory remark such as that he has "no business in the gym."

Some folks know who certain posters are. Some wouldn't know who anyone is. The issue of whether or not someone outright names themselves is up to them. Please respect others' right to privacy, no matter if you aren't particularly fond of them or if they make blantantly clear who they are (without saying their own name).

ComPassion, resist the urge to reply. The whole reason I've addressed the issue is because I know it would get out of hand (and quite frankly, I think it would get ugly very quickly).

Bruin, you can more or less say what you want, just keep it from becoming overly personal.

If anyone wants to know if a post is questionable, email me. Thanks! :D

Edited by TheGreatLineJudge

No disrespect line judge, but we know compassion well through club.  His name is ---. He has no volleyball coaching or playing experience.  He does little but yell.  He has no business working with high school students.  Probably a good guy, but no business in the gym.

825691512[/snapback]

Hey, BB, don't have to be brutal about it. We can all play nice, can't we?

825691512[/snapback]

Thanks for telling me that bit of information...........Just out of curiosity Where is Compassion from.......

Chattanooga club (no names LJ). Good guy. Problem is that he is like a lot of club "coaches" paricuarly the men. We don't have men's volleyball in high school or college here in TN. Some play at other states and are great coaches. UT has a tremendous non-ncaa team that has produced some excellent coaches. John Blair at Tn Tech and ex Ut coach Bob Bertucci for example. Paul Brock is another guy who learned to play and coach thru men's club ball who is a GREAT coach. Unfortunately too many of these guys aren't athletic and have nothing but a fan's background. From my watching of compassion, I like him. He seems okay with the girls and is a really good fan and promoter of volleyball. Could he coach high school ball, sure. Look at what most schools have! Could he coach one of the competitive programs like GPS, East Ridge, Brentwood, Ryan, Anderson County, harding Academy, Page (with Berry) Franklin, probably not, but these coaches have alot of experience. BB don't be hard on a good guy!

825691512[/snapback]

We all have opinions, but he is a fantastic coach. He has helped me improve my volleyball skills tremendously. Don't belittle a good coach.

Announcements