Fulton Football

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Pigeon - where you been! I been battling Roadrunner all by myself! :P The Falcons are looking really good so far this summer. All the coaches are excited about the potential they have this season. I can't wait til it begins! Golden Eagle I'm excited to see what Boyd has. Good luck to you as well. Roadrunner - since we're just "keepin it real" me & Pigeon don't play on the team, so we can talk all we want in June about how well we think they Falcons will do. Everybody on here knows what I think they'll do. . . .since "we're keepin it real" & all. :)

GO FALCONS!

It never hurts to have lady luck on your side....but i think a HUGE part of the Falcons success the past few years has been the coaching. We've ha d a different qb every year for the past 3 or 4 years.....new players step it up every year.....players come and go....but no matter who takes the field on Fridays at Fulton, you better believe they have been overly prepared for anything thanks to an incredible coaching staff! I think Fulton's gonna have a few surprises for everybody this year. I can't wait!

GO FALCONS!!!

KWalker.....I been a little busy with school and work....but I switched to part time now.....(every Friday off by the waY!).....see ya on the 50! ;)

KWalker.....I been a little busy with school and work....but I switched to part time now.....(every Friday off by the waY!).....see ya on the 50! ;)

825694982[/snapback]

Sounds good, Pigeon - you KNOW I'll be right there with ya. I might even yell a little bit! ;)

GO FALCONS!

Kwalker, pigeon, roadrunner... gonna miss you guys. I will be transferred with my job to Washington state next month. My family and I are preparing for the move. Good luck to AE and Fulton and all the east tennessee team. I enjoyed being here for the last 5 years. I am gonna try to close the boorelly name because I know a lot of people know the sign in password. I am gone now. I will try to keep in touch with my AE family and Oak Ridge family. I hope both of those teams do well. Kwalker tell Cobb to stay humble and hope to read about him on Saturdays. Roadrunner keep believing in AE and don't let people stereotype their program. All east Tennessee teams represent. So Long and good luck. I hope I never offended anyone and I hope I made some people think. Thanks for the conversation. So long.