justdontno, you need to belly up and start talking! You are a pretty cool cat to chat with, but your AL EAst division(is the best in baseball) is one game away from being done for the winter! The White Sox nor the Angels look intimidated by the Yanks or the Sox! I know, the Braves may get eliminated also, but you talked as if no one wanted any part of theses two teams, that they were just that tough! All I said was that the Braves played in the best division, top to bottom! I hope to see a Cards/Braves NLCS, theses boards will be blasting if that happens! :justwrestle:

BTW I started this thread on the Braves and I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but my 5 reason have looked pretty good! :lol:

By this reasoning, if the Braves lose to the Astros and Cardinals beat Padres, by your logic, does this make the NL Central the best division in baseball and AL West and AL Central tied for second best division with AL East NL East and NL West bringing up the rear? And you notice I did say "if" but yours was an if the Yankees lose also.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By this reasoning, if the Braves lose to the Astros and Cardinals beat Padres, by your logic, does this make the NL Central the best division in baseball and AL West and AL Central tied for second best division with AL East NL East and NL West bringing up the rear? And you notice I did say "if" but yours was an if the Yankees lose also.

Na, I am just saying that your makeup of the best division was based on two teams that are more than likely on there way home! And my makeup of the best division in baseball was the NL East that was solid from top to bottom! :justwrestle:

Na, I am just saying that your makeup of the best division was based on two teams that are more than likely on there way home! And my makeup of the best division in baseball was the NL East that was solid from top to bottom! :justwrestle:

And yours is a division where 1 team made it (just like the NL West) and that team could be gone after first round.

Last Year there were 2 NL Central teams, 2 AL East teams in final 4, 1 of each in WS and AL East champion. This year there are once again 2 NL Central and 2 AL East, one of which is now gone. We've been all through that and difference of opinion is merely whether having all teams at .500 is better or having 2 teams you can't finish ahead of and therefore cannot even make playoffs. No factual arguments, just difference of opinion.

Going to be a great day. UT going to beat UGA (I hope) and watch a little football, a little baseball and hopefully top it off with a Redbird sweep late tonight.

And yours is a division where 1 team made it (just like the NL West) and that team could be gone after first round.

Last Year there were 2 NL Central teams, 2 AL East teams in final 4, 1 of each in WS and AL East champion. This year there are once again 2 NL Central and 2 AL East, one of which is now gone. We've been all through that and difference of opinion is merely whether having all teams at .500 is better or having 2 teams you can't finish ahead of and therefore cannot even make playoffs. No factual arguments, just difference of opinion.

Going to be a great day. UT going to beat UGA (I hope) and watch a little football, a little baseball and hopefully top it off with a Redbird sweep late tonight.

My argument had nothing to do with "JUST" the Braves though, you argument had to do with "JUST" the Yanks and the Red Sox! Mine had to do with 5 teams that were in the playoff race until the last month of the season where your had to do with 2 teams that went to the playoffs and 3 that never had a sniff!

My argument had nothing to do with "JUST" the Braves though, you argument had to do with "JUST" the Yanks and the Red Sox! Mine had to do with 5 teams that were in the playoff race until the last month of the season where your had to do with 2 teams that went to the playoffs and 3 that never had a sniff!

Been over and over this. Tell me it is unique, tell me it's parity, OK, just don't tell me it's great because everybody is .500. It will make me worry. The Cardinals are playing a 82-80 team, I along with everyone else thought they were mediocre, now I find out they are among the elite because they were .500. Like I said you have your opinion and I have the correct, I mean my opinion.

Like I said you have your opinion and I have the correct, I mean my opinion.

such a funny guy....when ever i get down and out i just get on the CoachT Major League Baseball thread and look for a justdontno post, i can always count him for some good ole sarcastic humor!

you know how i declared myself a member of the BFL for the rest of the season? well i changed my mind, Lets Go Angels!!! if the Yanks go down too it will make me feel alot more comfortable about the Redsox postseason choke job.

Been over and over this. Tell me it is unique, tell me it's parity, OK, just don't tell me it's great because everybody is .500. It will make me worry. The Cardinals are playing a 82-80 team, I along with everyone else thought they were mediocre, now I find out they are among the elite because they were .500. Like I said you have your opinion and I have the correct, I mean my opinion.

Aight I will leave it at this, the National are the worst team in the NL East, but yet they are better than 2 teams in each the AL East, AL WEST, and AL Central and better than 4 teams in the NL west and better than 3 teams in the NL central and share the same record as the 3rd best team in the NL Central! You talk about "FACTS", there is some FACTS! :thumb:

Aight I will leave it at this, the National are the worst team in the NL East, but yet they are better than 2 teams in each the AL East, AL WEST, and AL Central and better than 4 teams in the NL west and better than 3 teams in the NL central and share the same record as the 3rd best team in the NL Central! You talk about "FACTS", there is some FACTS! :thumb:

Now if my simple math is correct that means that are better than 13 teams and better than an entire division. But you know justdonknow will refute that because there is some astronomical equation that involves the sun's axis revolving at an 86 degree tilt on the October night with the temp. being below 55 and the Braves losing bad to the Astros tonight.

Now if my simple math is correct that means that are better than 13 teams and better than an entire division. But you know justdonknow will refute that because there is some astronomical equation that involves the sun's axis revolving at an 86 degree tilt on the October night with the temp. being below 55 and the Braves losing bad to the Astros tonight.

Not going to start this again, are we? You need to be more worried with the Braves beating the second place team in the Comedy Central. Possibility of losing 2 straight years by the second place team from an inferior division might be hard to explain. :huh:

Not going to start this again, are we? You need to be more worried with the Braves beating the second place team in the Comedy Central. Possibility of losing 2 straight years by the second place team from an inferior division might be hard to explain. :huh:

No it is pretty easy to explain Braves have no power pitching, which is needed in the playoffs something the Astros have plenty of. It is pretty simple. All we have is Smoltz in the starting rotation who is a excellent postseason pitcher.

justdontno, you need to belly up and start talking! You are a pretty cool cat to chat with, but your AL EAst division(is the best in baseball) is one game away from being done for the winter! The White Sox nor the Angels look intimidated by the Yanks or the Sox! I know, the Braves may get eliminated also, but you talked as if no one wanted any part of theses two teams, that they were just that tough! All I said was that the Braves played in the best division, top to bottom! I hope to see a Cards/Braves NLCS, theses boards will be blasting if that happens! :thumb:

BTW I started this thread on the Braves and I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but my 5 reason have looked pretty good! ;)

And your NL East IS done for the winter. Beaten by a team that was never even in the race in the lowly NL Central. So sad...