Lewis County

TheBoredGuy

Guest catfish-hunter
I know there's a ton of Lewis County faithful on here.  Since you guys are now playing across the river in 6-2A, what can we expect from the Panthers this year?

Is Chris Hatton returning, or did he graduate?

825695822[/snapback]

Hatton is BACK!!!

Guest catfish-hunter
If Bobby Sharp is the fastest person on the team, then lewis county will be in some real trouble. Bobby is our coach. :P

825697282[/snapback]

Why does Lewis Co. need a bunch of speed burners when they can easily line up and bust teams like Richland, Loretto, and RIVERSIDE in the mouth all night long. The only team that I see beating Lewis Co. in this region is Camden, THAT IS IT!!!

I am going to say that as long as Hatton stays healthy all year they will win the region. I played against both Lewis County and Camden last year and thought that Lewis County was better coached. I think that they will surprise alot of people this year.

I am going to say that as long as Hatton stays healthy all year they will win the region.  I played against both Lewis County and Camden last year and thought that Lewis County was better coached.  I think that they will surprise alot of people this year.

825698607[/snapback]

You aren't from Fairview are you?