Loudon

free4only1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should not even be any discussion about this because nobody will come within 21 points of Alcoa.  Most of the games will be between 28 and 35.  The other teamsmight as well just go to basketball conditioning and get ready for the basketball season.

825685616[/snapback]

I haven't seen anyone on here putting Alcoa down trust me we all know how great they are but remember 2005 is a new season and anything can happen on Friday night a A or AA team is always one injury away from great to good or good to fair.

There should not even be any discussion about this because nobody will come within 21 points of Alcoa.  Most of the games will be between 28 and 35.  The other teamsmight as well just go to basketball conditioning and get ready for the basketball season.

825685616[/snapback]

Pretty arrogant post there. I hope you mean in 2A! I think Alcoa will lose two games this season. Therefore I feel like Alcoa is beatable. I think Alcoa will sweep 2A and get another gold ball barring unforeseen injury or other things kids get into these days. Good luck to the Tornados.

There should not even be any discussion about this because nobody will come within 21 points of Alcoa. Most of the games will be between 28 and 35. The other teamsmight as well just go to basketball conditioning and get ready for the basketball season.

Oh really.... I'm not saying Alcoa will lose a region game this year. Say a couple of your star players get hurt against Maryville, you really think Alcoa would still win by 30+. I don't see it happening.