16U Nationals

The schedules are finally available for the 16U Nationals in Orlando. Can anyone provide any info on the teams our Tennesse girls will be facing? Flight is in Pool A and will face Florida Fire, Livingston Sting, Waverunners and Connecticutt Starters.

DC X-treme is in Pool B and will face-Oklahoma stars, Connecticutt Rush, Dayton Lady Hoopsters, Midland Fast Break and South Carolina Lady 76ers. TN Team Pride is in Pool C and will face-Boo Williams, Kimbrough Ballers, Texas Express, Team Excel and Utah Lady Crushers. I'm sorry I dont have the pools for Pilot Comets, Tennesse Elite or Tennessee Wings. ptguard12, you've done great so far what can you do on thie one?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The schedules are finally available for the 16U Nationals in Orlando. Can anyone provide any info on the teams our Tennesse girls will be facing? Flight is in Pool A and will face Florida Fire, Livingston Sting, Waverunners and Connecticutt Starters.

DC X-treme is in Pool B and will face-Oklahoma stars, Connecticutt Rush, Dayton Lady Hoopsters, Midland Fast Break and South Carolina Lady 76ers. TN Team Pride is in Pool C and will face-Boo Williams, Kimbrough Ballers, Texas Express, Team Excel and Utah Lady Crushers. I'm sorry I dont have the pools for Pilot Comets, Tennesse Elite or Tennessee Wings. ptguard12, you've done great so far what can you do on thie one?

825696416[/snapback]

My expertise sort of drops off from 14U - 17U. I do know a little about some of those teams, but i don't really have the time to sit down and do it now. Give me a couple of days and I will see what I can do.

Boo Williams team which is in Tennessee Team Pride Pool is the only team this spring and summer to beat Tennessee Flight. Flight lost to the by 6 points at the Nike Boo Williams Tournament. It was a great game at which Flight gave a 6 point lead away in the final two minutes. Dayton Lady Hoopsters which is in DC Xtreme pool is the only team in last year Nationals to play Flight under 5 points. A very smart team with a excellent point guard, already committed to Ohio State.

Boo Williams team which is in Tennessee Team Pride Pool is the only team this spring and summer to beat Tennessee Flight. Flight lost to the by 6 points at the Nike Boo Williams Tournament. It was a great game at which Flight gave a 6 point lead away in the final two minutes. Dayton Lady Hoopsters which is in DC Xtreme pool is the only team in last year Nationals to play Flight under 5 points. A very smart team with a excellent point guard, already committed to Ohio State.

825696960[/snapback]

Do you have list of the players on here team and the High School they go to.......

Go to Showtimebball.com and you should get your info. Unless the webmaster has made changes.

But just in case you can not find it. Here what I got:

2005 16 under NIKE Travel Team Roster

No.

Name

School

Graduate

Latoya Bellamy

Martin Westview High School

Brandi Brown

York Institution

Kayla Bryant

Shelbyville High School

Caitlin Hollifield

Powell High School

Ashley Kyle

Jefferson County High School

Paige McFarlin

Mt. Juliet High School

Cait McMahan

Heritage High School

Jessica Mooney

Hillsboro High School

Jackie Pickel

Bradley County High School

Kenzie Rich

Monroe County High School (KY)

Lana Spry

Cannon County High School

KeKe Stewart

Oak Ridge High School

Leah Stone

Loretto High School

Bianca Thomas

Chester County High School

I hope this help you out. Go get them girls.

My expertise sort of drops off from 14U - 17U.  I do know a little about some of those teams, but i don't really have the time to sit down and do it now.  Give me a couple of days and I will see what I can do.

825696502[/snapback]

ptguard,

Do you know anything about the 15U and 16U Potomac Valley teams? Specifically the Fairfax Stars?

Edited by Spree1024

Go to Showtimebball.com and you should get your info.  Unless the webmaster has made changes. 

But just in case you can not find it.  Here what I got:

2005 16 under NIKE Travel Team Roster

No.

Name

School

Graduate

Latoya Bellamy

Martin Westview High School

Brandi Brown

York Institution

Kayla Bryant

Shelbyville High School

Caitlin Hollifield

Powell High School

Ashley Kyle

Jefferson County High School

Paige McFarlin

Mt. Juliet High School

Cait McMahan

Heritage High School

Jessica Mooney

Hillsboro High School

Jackie Pickel

Bradley County High School

Kenzie Rich

Monroe County High School (KY)

Lana Spry

Cannon County High School

KeKe Stewart

Oak Ridge High School

Leah Stone

Loretto High School

Bianca Thomas

Chester County High School

I hope this help you out.  Go get them girls.

825697159[/snapback]

Thanks......

ptguard,

Do you know anything about the 15U and 16U Potomac Valley teams? Specifically the Fairfax Stars?

825697238[/snapback]

The 16U Fairfax Stars are the Potomac Valley Association Champions, which was this teams 1st ever association championship. They upset Cardinal of Virginia in the Championship Game by 4 to take that title and the #8 seed in the National Tournament. They rely a lot on balanced scoring (in many of their games, all players have scored) as there really isn't a huge star on this team. Other notable victories include games over: Boo Williams Red Tide, Maryland Team Excel, and the Michigan Spartans.

The 16U Fairfax Stars are the Potomac Valley Association Champions, which was this teams 1st ever association championship.  They upset Cardinal of Virginia in the Championship Game by 4 to take that title and the #8 seed in the National Tournament.  They rely a lot on balanced scoring (in many of their games, all players have scored) as there really isn't a huge star on this team.  Other notable victories include games over:  Boo Williams Red Tide, Maryland Team Excel, and the Michigan Spartans.

825697444[/snapback]

Do you have a list of the players on this team and the high schools they go to?

Do you have a list of the players on this team and the high schools they go to?

825697445[/snapback]

Not the schools, but I do have the roster:

Fairfax Stars

#1 - Amanda Brown

#5 - Danielle Simms

#13 - Christy Cushnie

#21 - Becky Fernandes

#22 - Nicole Finney-Murray

#23 - Jessica Taylor

#25 - Ashlee Keown

#33 - Maggie O'Toole

#34 - Alex Boone

#42 - Cathy Cockrum

#43 - Jessica Nelms

#55 - Katia Bratishko

I don't know how this will help you, but here it is.

Edited by ptguard12