Fulton Football Classic on WKCS 91.1 Sunday at 7PM

rmayes12

WKCS 91.1 FM in Knoxville is proud to announce that it will re-broadcast the 2002 Fulton vs. Trousdale Co. state semi-final game this Sunday night (7/17) at 7PM. (Barring any technical difficulties) The broadcast will be a part of a series entitled "Fulton Football/Basketball Classics" and will air on Sunday nights leading up to the beginning of Football season.

Fulton and Trousdale Co. were both 13-0 leading into the playoff game on the Creekbank in Hartsville. The game was a classic with Trousdale Co. sending the game into overtime on a late FG. The game was decided on Fulton's last play in overtime; a two-point conversion. You will hear the entire broadcast as it aired on WKCS and WLIL. We hope that you will join us Sunday night at 7 as we remember the past and get geared up for the upcoming season. WKCS 91.1 FM can be heard throughout most parts of Knox Co..

I have to admit this was a good game. I was listening to this game on the radio when it happen. I remember that night like it was yesterday. The only reason I remember is because I got pulled over for spending. :lol: After I got the ticket, Buck Coatney ran his famous play and the Falcons went to their first championship game.