Plus Member Drive 2005!

DelTavian

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Del -

This really shouldn't be a contest at all. If you want to see an exciting game, take the short drive down hwy 150 and enjoy the show. I don't know how good Murphy, NC is, but if they are willing to drive that many miles to open a season, they can't be too horible. Should be a pretty good opener.

I've already made the prediction that Marion will beat at least one of the BEASTS (Tyner or Boyd) so come out and see why I would say that.

By the way, as you can see I paid my Plus membership. Add another one for Marion County.

thumb

825708414[/snapback]

Well where I was going on the 19th was never about an exciting game. My first plan was to go wherever there was a shot of making a lot off pictures shot from the game. I do after all have payments to make. But since then decided to make it about helping CoachT push the membership up.

Now I still hope to sell a lot of shots from the game, but that will have to come after the membership drive.

Del.

Since the decision of the judges is final and you must defend all slings and arrows cast forth from that demon state of Alabama, you are (as soon as the check clears) a proud member of Coacht Plus. Welcome aboard.

(The fact the Panthers and my CPA lions, both look awfully good in PURPLE sealed the deal.) thumb

825708408[/snapback]

Who got the 2nd one?

Still waiting! It has been difficult to get the judges together to form a quorum. Don't see no purple in your post and that emblem on the helmet looks a lot like an A from Alabama.

825708556[/snapback]

Red, white, and blue may not be in the same league as purple, but it has to be close from a patriotic standpoint alone. Plus I posted before the sunday deadline thumb

This is shameless....and you know I like shameless Coach!! ;);)

Coach was one of my biggest inspirations in beginning my own site. He is a great guy and someone I consider a friend in the biz.

Support CoachT guys.

I can tell you first hand these sites do cost $$$$ to run...that ain't no crap. $12 isn't much $$ and I'll be signing up for my second season very soon!! thumb

Edited by Rebel Nation