Boyd @ Tyner

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Coach Akins still thinks about that awful game back in 1997. So I'm sure that he is going to be prepared for this game the most because one - it will probably be for the region championship and two - He wants to the respect back from that game by trying to beat Tyner by as much as possible. So, dont anyone out there expect this game to be a blowout or a win by a large margin because im sure it wont be, this will be a game for who has the most heart and who wants to win the most. But I'm sure this game is going to be a great game and good luck to both teams.

GO BUCS!!!

I'm sure Coach Akins still thinks about that awful game back in 1997. So I'm sure that he is going to be prepared for this game the most because one - it will probably be for the region championship and two - He wants to the respect back from that game by trying to beat Tyner by as much as possible. So, dont anyone out there expect this game to be a blowout or a win by a large margin because im sure it wont be, this will be a game for who has the most heart and who wants to win the most. But I'm sure this game is going to be a great game and good luck to both teams.

GO BUCS!!!

825707515[/snapback]

well said thumb

• 2 months later...

Ram Fans (and my alma mater, no less)

We all know what has happened to Boyd since game 2 of this season and the injuries just kept piling up. They have installed and ditched at least 2 complete offenses (and who knows how many defenses) trying to find the right combination for the kids that they have left. No this isn't the team from last year, shoot, it isn't even the team from last month! But these kids will survive and give it their best shot.

That said- all of the pre-season hype is just that: hype. To this day no one has ever won a game on paper. The announcer at Whitwell said it best: football is a funny game sometimes because anything can happen. Fumbles, rain, injuries- they can strike any team anytime and alter the outcome. Week 10 is approaching but nobody is thinking about it right now. There's next Friday to prepare for.

If the Lord delays His return and we have a week 10 my wish is that everyone on both sides of the ball ends the night in one piece!