Whitwell vs. Grace. What day is it on?

The Drunken Sailor

It shows that it is on both Friday the 16th and Saturday the 17th on the schedules link.  Which date is right. 

Unless of course they are expecting a LONG game.  :(

825709938[/snapback]

TSSAA site shows it a being the 17th. I'll let Coacht know and get it corrected.

TSSAA site shows it a being the 17th. I'll let Coacht know and get it corrected.

825710000[/snapback]

Thanks robjim. I was just getting my own schedules typed up. I have one here that says it is the 16th. One says the 17th and then this one says the 16th and 17th. I guess the TSSAA would know the best though .. at least they should.

Thanks robjim.  I was just getting my own schedules typed up.  I have one here that says it is the 16th.  One says the 17th and then this one says the 16th and 17th.  I guess the TSSAA would know the best though .. at least they should.

825710088[/snapback]

According to Grace's website, the game will be played on Saturday the 17th. If Grace is able to get lights on their field before then, the game will be changed to Friday night the 16th.

http://www.gracechatt.org/Default.aspx?tabid=30