Scrimmage results

timbdp

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, those wins for Shelbyville were only on 40 minute games with alot of JV play (from Shelbyville).  Not much of a contest at the Warren County Tournament this year.

825711308[/snapback]

:D From your schedule, I see you play Franklin, Hendersonville, St. Agnes, and Oak Ridge in succession. Of the four teams, Hendersonville does not seem to be as strong as in past years, although they will likely be much better by the end of the year. The other three teams will be formidable and unlike teams you normally play. If you get past these teams as impressively as you have the teams you just listed, then you can really talk. :D

:D From your schedule, I see you play Franklin, Hendersonville, St. Agnes, and Oak Ridge in succession.  Of the four teams, Hendersonville does not seem to be as strong as in past years, although they will likely be much better by the end of the year.  The other three teams will be formidable and unlike teams you normally play.  If you get past these teams as impressively as you have the teams you just listed, then you can really talk. :D

825711479[/snapback]

if they could have keeped a goalkeeper healthy they would of made it to state i saw them about 6 times they great defence and get the ball out to there main threat hannah martin