Bradley Ties Knox Catholic

bradleybears2004

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baconhead:

If you would have read my post you would have noticed that I quoted tssaa.org on the enrollment figures.

Here is the link: http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/Schdir_Detail.cfm?ID=31

Here is what it says:

Search Result

Bradley Central High School

1000 S Lee Hwy.

Cleveland, TN 37311

Mascot: Bears Colors: Black, Gold

County: Bradley Enrollment: 2304

Athletic District: 3 Division: 1

Grand Division: East School Type: Public

If the TSSAA website is 600 high as you say so what. It still means that Bradley Central is only 4 times larger than Catholic not 6 times.

As for Catholic's 2004 schedule what a freaking joke to state that it makes Catholic an "elite" team.

I saw no 2,3,4 or 5-A powers on it. For that matter no crappy 3, 4 or 5-A teams. If Catholic was some football powerhouse they wouldn't be travelling all over kingdom come to play a bunch of week sisters of the poor. Chuckey Choke and Fartburg??? At least take on those reputed Knox county powerhouses of Carter and Gibbs.

At least this season they will be exposed as the frauds that they are with games vs AE, Fulton and Anderson County. If they can pull off a 1 loss season with the 2005 schedule they would deserve some credit but I somehow doubt it is in the cards.

After looking at the '05 schedule I will add a 4th loss at least. 1st game is against Smith Co. a 3-A semifinal team in '04.

As Jim Rome's clones say: I'M OUT!

Edited by 5743

Quick question a little off topic, anyone have the name of the coaching staff for Catholic.  I was talking to someone the other day at work and he said his son was a coach and was just curious to see if it was true.

825711016[/snapback]

Assistant Coaches: Joe Hollander, Dianne Dietrich, Chris Cool, Scott Barron, Drew Franklin, J.R. Sipos, Larry Giordano, Mark Leader, Junior Hernandez, Curt Straton, Stan Branson, Mike Hutchens, Mike Moore, Fred Surlas, J.J. Surlas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boys Sports

Football Mark Pemberton

This is off TSSAA.com looks like the assistant coaches could be from any sport. I was refering to Mark Pemberton when I said they were well coached He's done a good job everywhere he's been.

Edited by wpasi

Bradley's enrollment for 2004 was 1597. Evidently what you looked at was from the 70's. Catholics schedule may have been a joke to you but any person with a analitical mind could look at the margin of victory over the so called "jokes" as you say and determine Catholic to be a very well coached team with some very good players. I was there and saw the scrimmage. You on the other hand, you are like a worn out hound dog. Too blind to see and barking up a tree where there is nothing but leaves.

Come on guys come them some slack.

I know what everyone is saying about Catholic being a 3A school, but would you be saying the same if it was Brentwood Acadamy or MBA. Brentwood has and enrollment of 337 only has 870 according to the TSSAA website.

I'm glad they are looking better. It'll be good for Oak Ridge to have a challenge before going to DB in week 3.

if we are talking about 3a and them not being as good do we want to name all the 3a schools that are good? cause we can do that

825712293[/snapback]

Bear Fans,

Don't waste your time on idiot's who want to flame the Bears. It's probably somone,a fan, of a school we have owned in Basketball for 15 years or something.

Much to the chagrin of some here, BC football is back.