All-time Huntingdon Team

BRUTUS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an impossible task. We have had so many great players over the years that it's impossible to pick a Top Team. I would add the following players just off the top of my head.

Johnny Compton

Warren Blankenship

Mike McLemore

James McLemore

James Harris

Vic Luther

Kent Edwards

Priest Weathers

Lee Butler

Bobby Ward

Mark Bush

Steven Haywood

Randy Horn

Danny Wallace

Steve Barnett

Stanley Scates

Mark Dillahunty

Ben Mebane

and the list goes on. For what its worth. Coach Hayes said years ago that Quentin Hampton was the best player he had ever seen at Huntingdon. That covered a lot of territory in my mind.

This is an impossible task.  We have had so many great players over the years that it's impossible to pick a Top Team.  I would add the following players just off the top of my head.

Johnny Compton

Warren Blankenship

Mike McLemore

James McLemore

James Harris

Vic Luther

Kent Edwards

Priest Weathers

Lee Butler

Bobby Ward

Mark Bush

Steven Haywood

Randy Horn

Danny Wallace

Steve Barnett

Stanley Scates

Mark Dillahunty

Ben Mebane

and the list goes on.  For what its worth. Coach Hayes said years ago that Quentin Hampton was the best player he had ever seen at Huntingdon.  That covered a lot of territory in my mind.

825712373[/snapback]

No doubt all of these were great players but to be honest I don't know that our Championship team wasn't the most well rounded group of kids I've seen on the field in Huntingdon Ever. Gotta give the perks folks cause they closed the deal and brought it home to Huntingdon!! thumb

No doubt all of these were great players but to be honest I don't know that our Championship team wasn't the most well rounded group of kids I've seen on the field in Huntingdon Ever. Gotta give the perks folks cause they closed the deal and brought it home to Huntingdon!! thumb

825712609[/snapback]

Future Mustang Dad I will have to agree with you, their's alot of great players listed but that group of 2003 seniors: Brian Nellett, Matt Spelling, Nathan Wallace, Adam Parish, Kenneth Hillsman, Mark Newsome, Kenneth Porter, Adam Carter and Terrance Bell: These guys have to be on somebodys list, they refused to be denied on the field and brought home the gold ball!

Future Mustang Dad I will have to agree with you, their's alot of great players listed but that group of 2003 seniors: Brian Nellett, Matt Spelling, Nathan Wallace, Adam Parish, Kenneth Hillsman, Mark Newsome, Kenneth Porter, Adam Carter and Terrance Bell: These guys have to be on somebodys list, they refused to be denied on the field and brought home the gold ball!

825712992[/snapback]

Don't forget, there were also some juniors on that team that had a lot to do with it being the team it was.

Don't forget, there were also some juniors on that team that had a lot to do with it being the team it was.

825713262[/snapback]

Mr Vet you are right, alot of underclassmen contributed to the sucess of the 2003 team. From the freshman class thru the senior class I would say may have been the best talented group Ive ever seen at Huntingdon. But only one player made the list, Terrance Bell. Maybe some of the rest of them will be remembered in 20 or 30 years!

• 1 month later...