Shelby County Jamboree

the_red

Thanks for the info rhs.

Hey, TD, you won't flippin' believe what team is coming to town on the 9th...South Panola!  Coach White scheduled a home and home for with the SP coach down in Batesville, MS.  Lord, they were ranked either 7th or 9th in the country at season's end in 2004.  Crazy.

825715793[/snapback]

Yeah I know, that is awesome. I hope we can put up a good showing. I saw a preseason poll somewhere that showed them 10th in the nation I believe. I'm mad though cause I won't be able to get home for it. I have a retreat that I pretty much have to be at that weekend so it looks like I'll be missing the biggest non-playoff game we've ever had here. Hey do you know the reasoning behind Armbruster and Austin leaving? Just curious cause I hadn't heard anything.

Edited by the_red

I know that Armbruster graduated from Bartlett and thus wanted to coach there. From what I've heard, Austin left because Mr. Aitken gave him a better class schedule...shifts in the teaching assignments (Harris). But the new O and D coordinators seem promising...we'll see.

By the way, we're reviving our alumni association. If y'all are interested in joining, I'll send you the form on facebook. Don't expect the form to come right away.

I know that Armbruster graduated from Bartlett and thus wanted to coach there.  From what I've heard, Austin left because Mr. Aitken gave him a better class schedule...shifts in the teaching assignments (Harris).  But the new O and D coordinators seem promising...we'll see. 

By the way, we're reviving our alumni association.  If y'all are interested in joining, I'll send you the form on facebook.  Don't expect the form to come right away.

825716524[/snapback]

Hey thanks for the info. Yeah send me that form, sounds like a good idea. Thanks