Region 4-5a Pickem

MidTennFootball

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was he running his mouth about because I know for a fact that he is good friends with alot of guys from Oakland so it most likely wasnt talkn bad about Oakland

And for the record I do have $1000 to bet  :P

825716303[/snapback]

WHOA...hoolie is in the money....but sorry Hoolie.... I really don't believe in gambling and that isn't just a cop-out. You can ask anyone . If I hadn't already vowed to not eat hot dogs til Stell got back.....I would say I won't eat a dog isf they lose, and you KNOW that would HURT me to the quick to give those up.

He was jawing and making fun of folk on the field. Acting cocky/ Maybe it was in fun...no clue....but you know me.....I don't like my boys to get ragged on or downed.

So anyone else have any predictions for us for this week??? I can't wait for wingman's....and where is WesVols????

Edited by 2priceless

I have a hard time believing it was in seriousness since whenever I see him away from school he is always with Chaisson and a couple of others from Oakland.

825716330[/snapback]

Like I said.....may have been in fun...no clue...but you of all folk know how I am about my teams and when someone that I don't already like says something....GRRRRRRRRRR!

My picks go as follows....

Oakland simply because Blackman has no one besides Mimms.

Riverdale but I think Siegel will score and wont be outta hand until 2nd half

Lavergne 5 wide takes out Smyrna

Hendersonville too much for WC

Cookeville takes down Ooltewah

Brentwood easy

Franklin relatively easy

825716153[/snapback]

Blackman does have more than Mimms my friend. Have you heard of Shane Adams or Mauricio Wallace. Mimms isn't the only thing on the team and he would be the first to tell you that.

Blackman does have more than Mimms my friend. Have you heard of Shane Adams or Mauricio Wallace. Mimms isn't the only thing on the team and he would be the first to tell you that.

825716336[/snapback]

Oh trust me.....I know those names well. I picked up on Adams talent when he was just a soph. He was playing WR and got in....made 2 first downs right away. Of course he was playing when we were winning big and the starters weren't in, but I saw that he had great hands and a sort of fire in his step. I always liked that kid.

Oh trust me.....I know those names well. I picked up on Adams talent when he was just a soph. He was playing WR and got in....made 2 first downs right away. Of course he was playing when we were winning big and the starters weren't in, but I saw that he had great hands and a sort of fire in his step. I always liked that kid.

825716340[/snapback]

I knew you would 2priceless. You know, even though all these people are bashing you, I still like your style man. You have always been nice to me, and I even look forward to our first fight posting, cause in the end, your still a good guy. BTW, just to let you know, I was zoned Oakland and exempted to Blackman just to be in sports broadcasting. You should listen to our broadcasts sometime this year. I'll give you the link sometime if you want. Just send me a PM.....

What did Adams do last year...I don't recall that much buzz at all about him until the Nike Oxford camp

825716344[/snapback]

He played some LB last yr but was more known for his receptions in traffic. he was also a top dog in the weightroom. I agree with you Hoolie.....not too much press til the Nike camp. And I am not real sure that was deserved....#1?? But he is real dedicated , a hard worker, and a leader.

Man...that cut me to the quick...zoned for OHS......GEEZ. But I have heard nothing but high praise for the recording classes at BHS. They have made a nice name for themselves with their program. I wish all the area schools could have their own facilities like BHS does. I also heard that their journalism classes are top-notch as well. Something to def be proud of for sure.

Man...that cut me to the quick...zoned for OHS......GEEZ. But I have heard nothing but high praise for the recording classes at BHS. They have made a nice name for themselves with their program. I wish all the area schools could have their own facilities like BHS does. I also heard that their journalism classes are top-notch as well. Something to def be proud of for sure.

825716355[/snapback]

Glad to hear such things since I did so much with Radio/TV and the sports part of it. I actually was the first sports writer for the high school's paper, then after that took my final 2 years in Radio/TV and graduated from Radio/TV 3, the last one they offer. It is a great program and taught by a great teacher/coach who knows what he is talking about.