Region 4-5a Pickem

MidTennFootball

I would have to pick Ooltewah over Cookeville. The Owls have a tremendous running back who will prosper in Benny Monroe's wing-t offense. Benny was the former coach at Cleveland High when they won three state titles IN A ROW, from 1993-1995. He was lured out of retirement with some big bucks to coach Ooltewah. If he stays a few years with that program, they will be a force in time.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote=Harris' hooligans,Aug 14 2005 - 04:13 PM]

what do you have against Ramsey...and that is pretty low in the first place to say that. You would be raising heck if I told you Forrest is going to be taken down by Blackmans LB's and is proven that he should never have been a QB in the first place

Thought u had more class than that priceless

825716095[/snapback]

I watched Ramsey play a LOT of bball this past season , as you know Hoolie. I didn't like his or Oden's antics on the court , and I didn't like he was acting at our scrimmage with Tullahoma. He left Oakland on bad terms and that is another strike in my book. And I wasn';t the one who said they were taking his knees out...Riverdale did. And I have seen them do it more than once...ask Andy Mc from OHS...... if they threaten it...they will do it. and final note I won't support Siegel in football anymore....

Say what you want about any of our players....you have before...IE Sam Youree last year....... and you will again. Just expect to get attacked when you do.....

FOR REAL. Oakland, tone it down. Hoolie has got alot of hate lately, some points he's made I've agreed on (I do agree with what he says here though), some points I've disagreed with, but its gonna be SO funny when the "15-0" Patriots get their butts handed to them and are scared to post for a few days.

EDIT: Also I know that 2's comment was in favor of Riverdale (thank you), but I have been meaning to speak out about Oakland ever since the 15-0 comment came out. Confidence is great, but right now it seems Oakland has WAY to much of it and are setting themselves up to be UPSETTED. We all know there is only one team in this town capable of reaching 15-0 this year, (probably ONE team in 5A) and that team is not Oakland. And I'm not saying Riverdale WILL go 15-0, I'm saying they ARE the ONLY team in this city that will have a realistic chance of doing so.

825716114[/snapback]

No such word as UPSETTED....sorry check your grammar book. Well there is a thin line b/t cocky and confident and we haven't crossed it. But RHS has built a city on it. look....I don't back down......I picked OHS every single week last yr and we won 2 games. If you looked at my post totals from last year on my first ID...I had 8,000 posts. Sorry dude...I back my boys win or lose and there is NO such thing as laying low if we don't win........sorry about that chief/I will be on every night after EVERY game.

No such word as UPSETTED....sorry check your grammar book. Well there is a thin line b/t cocky and confident and we haven't crossed it. But RHS has built a city on it. look....I don't back down......I picked OHS every single week last yr and we won 2 games. If you looked at my post totals from last year on my first ID...I had 8,000 posts. Sorry dude...I back my boys win or lose and there is NO such thing as laying low if we don't win........sorry about that chief/I will be on every night after EVERY game.

825716190[/snapback]

No such word as b/t....sorry check your grammar book. Everyone here on Coach T, football fans statewide, even some NATION wide know what Riverdale is capible of. Riverdale doesnt even have to be cocky. But saying Oakland will go 15-0 not only is cocky but ignorant. You picked OHS every single week last year, but how many weeks would you have put MONEY on OHS? How many weeks would you put MONEY on OHS to win this year?

Im not saying whether or not he will be a good player but if I told u hes gonna get taken down and its gonna prove he shoulda never transferred in the first place u would be raising cane and talkn about how classless that would be...There isnt a double standard on these boards...and the only person u talked about significantly in disliking during basketball season is Oden. Ramsey had two technical fouls the whole year and one was for slowing down to pull a "showoff" dunk as the ref put it...so what exactly did he do that made u not like him during bball season..He left to be with Roper and Oden...They were going to Siegel from the beg. So basically all I can see is u hold a grudge because he left Oakland??? And who from Riverdale said that or are u just saying that because the evil Riverdale will do it just because they are that evil and low. How was he acting...more importantly why are u paying more attention to what Siegel players are doin in the stands than anything else??

Good point 802....Priceless if I was to bet $1,000 with u on every game would u do it??? Would u bet that kind of money that they would win every game last year??? This just in...Vandy is going to win the SEC guys I don't know how but they uh worked hard in offseason workouts and well I just think they are going to win so they are

Edited by Harris' hooligans

The thing that about Oakland posters on this site is they are going to give you the most slanted opinion while most others on here will try to give u as an unbiased opinion as they possibly can..While I know that most posters on this site have a decided lean towards a certain school...theres a difference in that and just barking out foolish numbers like Oakland posters do....When I'm predicting a record for Siegel this year im throwing out the fact that I go to Siegel and im looking at what I see with returning talent, coaching, and ability...Oakland posters are on here saying 15-0 simply because they are oakland fans.  Give us reasons why Oakland will go 15-0...Im saying why I think siegel will be around the .500 mark and u guys get on here that Siegel doesnt even believe in themselves simply because they are going to consider themselves the underdog in some of the games they play this year...Oakland thinks they will go 15-0 but give us reasons why???

825716143[/snapback]

Hoolie hoolie......looks like you found you a buddy on the T.

Slanted??? Man oh man...you have that one covered in three-fold.

I have you one better......I will be on the T as soon as I get home from the game like I ALWAYS do. No matter the score I will find every positive for my school in the game. Now as for oland...he has some obligations and doesn't live here during school so it is a bit harder for him to get right back on...but doesn't mean that he won't or is scared. I have a flame =proof suit so flame away...you aren't going to run me off...much better men than you have tried......

No such word as b/t....sorry check your grammar book. Everyone here on Coach T, football fans statewide, even some NATION wide know what Riverdale is capible of. Riverdale doesnt even have to be cocky. But saying Oakland will go 15-0 not only is cocky but ignorant. You picked OHS every single week last year, but how many weeks would you have put MONEY on OHS? How many weeks would you put MONEY on OHS to win this year?

825716198[/snapback]

You are SUCH a rook, 802.........such a rook. I would put money on my boys every single time.......every time. I could care less what you think about me or my team.......

Im not saying whether or not he will be a good player but if I told u hes gonna get taken down and its gonna prove he shoulda never transferred in the first place u would be raising cane and talkn about how classless that would be...There isnt a double standard on these boards...and the only person u talked about significantly in disliking during basketball season is Oden.  Ramsey had two technical fouls the whole year and one was for slowing down to pull a "showoff" dunk as the ref put it...so what exactly did he do that made u not like him during bball season..He left to be with Roper and Oden...They were going to Siegel from the beg.  So basically all I can see is u hold a grudge because he left Oakland???  And who from Riverdale said that or are u just saying that because the evil Riverdale will do it just because they are that evil and low.  How was he acting...more importantly why are u paying more attention to what Siegel players are doin in the stands than anything else??

Good point 802....Priceless if I was to bet $1,000 with u on every game would u do it??? Would u bet that kind of money that they would win every game last year??? This just in...Vandy is going to win the SEC guys I don't know how but they uh worked hard in offseason workouts and well I just think they are going to win so they are

825716200[/snapback]

Hoolie...ask NINJA......I never have liked Ramsey. That was even b/f I knew he was originally from OHS. True...I disliked Oden more. ....but I only liked NINJA and you def should know that. I saw how Ramsey was acting b/c I walked to the concession stand at half-time and saw him...also saw him after the game running his mouth. I def was watching the scrimmage...and not the Siegel players....could care less about them or what they were doing.

Hoolie, you don't have 1,000 to bet. I am not a gambling man anyway....my church is totally against it and the lottery. But you do know that I didn't mind being in last place in the Pickem and suffering hits from others about it.....for backing MY BOYS.