Region 4-5a Pickem

MidTennFootball

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramsey bites the dust as the secret weapon, and proves he needs to stick to bball.

what do you have against Ramsey...and that is pretty low in the first place to say that. You would be raising heck if I told you Forrest is going to be taken down by Blackmans LB's and is proven that he should never have been a QB in the first place

Thought u had more class than that priceless

what do you have against Ramsey...and that is pretty low in the first place to say that.  You would be raising heck if I told you Forrest is going to be taken down by Blackmans LB's and is proven that he should never have been a QB in the first place

Thought u had more class than that priceless

825716095[/snapback]

FOR REAL. Oakland, tone it down. Hoolie has got alot of hate lately, some points he's made I've agreed on (I do agree with what he says here though), some points I've disagreed with, but its gonna be SO funny when the "15-0" Patriots get their butts handed to them and are scared to post for a few days.

EDIT: Also I know that 2's comment was in favor of Riverdale (thank you), but I have been meaning to speak out about Oakland ever since the 15-0 comment came out. Confidence is great, but right now it seems Oakland has WAY to much of it and are setting themselves up to be UPSETTED. We all know there is only one team in this town capable of reaching 15-0 this year, (probably ONE team in 5A) and that team is not Oakland. And I'm not saying Riverdale WILL go 15-0, I'm saying they ARE the ONLY team in this city that will have a realistic chance of doing so.

Edited by 802 Warrior

FOR REAL. Oakland, tone it down. Hoolie has got alot of hate lately, some points he's made I've agreed on (I do agree with what he says here though), some points I've disagreed with, but its gonna be SO funny when the "15-0" Patriots get their butts handed to them and are scared to post for a few days.

825716114[/snapback]

We shoot for 15-0 as a goal, doesnt mean it will happen, all good teams expect to win every single game they play in and I know Oakland is a good team. You remember this post if we lose, because I can guarantee you me, 2 priceless and oland will be right back on coacht that night or in the morning getting ready for the next week. Ive always been taught to shoot for high goals, lofty goals. But just because Oakland doesnt go 15-0 doesnt mean we will be disappointed. Oakland's Coaching Staff has made tremendous progress with these players in short time considering Oakland got done wrong by you know who. If its a crime about being excited bout our team, then me,2p and oland will prolly be serving a life sentence. This time has been a exciting period for Oakland Football, even the freshmen team is whopping up on folks, but were not gonna apologize for being enthusiastic about our team and it wont change even if we do lose a game

Edited by OaklandGrad

We shoot for 15-0 as a goal, doesnt mean it will happen, all good teams expect to win every single game they play in and I know Oakland is a good team. You remember this post if we lose, because I can guarantee you me, 2 priceless and oland will be right back on coacht that night or in the morning getting ready for the next week. Ive always been taught to shoot for high goals, lofty goals. But just because Oakland doesnt go 15-0 doesnt mean we will be disappointed.  Oakland's Coaching Staff has made tremendous progress with these players in short time considering Oakland got done wrong by you know who. If its a crime about being excited bout our team, then me,2p and oland will prolly be serving a life sentence. This time has been a exciting period for Oakland Football, even the freshmen team is whopping up on folks, but were not gonna apologize for being enthusiastic about our team and it wont change even if we do lose a game

825716120[/snapback]

I hope yall all are on here the next day. Basically what it comes down to, is due to yalls record last year, yall are the underdog in every game except Siegal and Lavergne, yalls wins last year. Yes it is not last year, but Oakland is still a unproven team. Yall Oakland posters talk a GREAT game on Coach T, I commend you guys for that. But will your team match up to it?

I see yall flaming Blackman and Siegal left and right when they say they think they have a chance against yall, but yall are saying yall have a chance to be 15-0? I guess that means every poster on Coach T will be entitled to flame yall when your team comes short of that goal. Right?

Oakland[/url] got done wrong by you know who

Who did Oakland get done wrong by?

Edited by 802 Warrior

The thing that about Oakland posters on this site is they are going to give you the most slanted opinion while most others on here will try to give u as an unbiased opinion as they possibly can..While I know that most posters on this site have a decided lean towards a certain school...theres a difference in that and just barking out foolish numbers like Oakland posters do....When I'm predicting a record for Siegel this year im throwing out the fact that I go to Siegel and im looking at what I see with returning talent, coaching, and ability...Oakland posters are on here saying 15-0 simply because they are oakland fans. Give us reasons why Oakland will go 15-0...Im saying why I think siegel will be around the .500 mark and u guys get on here that Siegel doesnt even believe in themselves simply because they are going to consider themselves the underdog in some of the games they play this year...Oakland thinks they will go 15-0 but give us reasons why???

Oakland - Because it is a 'Team'. Why is Blackman trying to tell us how much of a 'team' they are? Maybe they have a show boat?

Riverdale - As always. Just hope they keep the game respectable.

LaVergne - Like all those Smyrna fans. Don't yell too much. No blowout....

Wilson Central - Keep the momentum from last year.

Cookeville - Only teams to stop them are in Region 4.

Brentwood - Again.

Franklin - Significantly better. Seen both practice, LC better hang on.

I think everyone has made their point on the 15-0 thing.

My picks:

Oakland - a year ahead of Blackman in rebuilding

Riverdale - could be much closer than some expect

Smyrna - just too much muscle for an improved Lavergne team

Wilson Central - getting better every year --very solid

Cookeville - top five team in the state

Brentwood - too strong for CC

Franklin - LC has to wait until next year

That's way too many road teams to pick in week zero. Scary.