JPII vs. FRHS

IrishDink

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan will destroy pjp2.  pjp2 has only one play maker, defensive line is small and weak.  Will be an easy victory for the Irish.  The knights a still pretenders

825722318[/snapback]

We wont destroy Pope. This game is gonna be really really close, perhaps even down to the wire. We will be tougher than Greenbrier, but Pope will certainly be ready. I think this game will be the game of the week. A small and close score at most

I think this will be a hard fought rivalry game that will continue for decades. The scrimmage last year was not a true Win/Loss deal because at the end of the half in which the starters played it was tied 0-0. The Irish pulled out the "victory" because of their huge team (both in numbers and size) and because of an undermanned JPII team. The Knights will be ready to defend the hill Friday night and it will be a who's who of Catholic Nashville in the stands. Both teams will be ready and excited and its all a matter of who wants it more. JPII is coming off a win against a perennially tough Greenbrier team while Ryan played well against the third best team in the state in Ravenwood (according to the Tennessean). Lets just hope the game stays clean and nobody has anything to complain about when the three 0s come up on the scoreboard. My prediction is 13-14 JPII