Alcoa Vs. Hopkinsville

TnFootballfan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and so (if true that Warren is not elligable for next weeks game due to getting kicked out of this one) another wrench is thrown into the works of the Maryville Alcoa game...first it was is maryville gonna reload then it was bout shiverdecker going to Alcoa then it was about how Maryville did good in a scrimmage against OR and Alcoa didnt do so well and now if Warren is out another thing to add to the list of things happening before the game is even played to sway someones opinion...cant wait to see how many ppl flip flop bandwagons by next friday. Wonder what IF something else is going to happen this week before the game...only time will tell

Good game by Alcoa...I dont think it was their best at all but it was the first game! Now they know what they need to work on and hopefuly Warran will get to play but it looks unlikely....HOWEVER they do have a week to change things around.

Good game Alcoa 1-0 now!

Lets start the talk about the MARYVILLE GAME NOW!!!!!!

825720800[/snapback]

Do you think the TSSAA rules will aply to this game? I was very surprise that on a double personal foul that both players were not ejected...

i'm an Alcoa fan, and I would rather play with decent and respectable people and LOSE than play with a bunch of knuckleheads and win. I mean that. I don't, however, think that Warren's "lack of playing time" vs. Maryville will create a losing situation for Alcoa. It will certainly make it much harder considering he's the state's #1 player, but I think the QB from Maryville is still going to have to show off in order for Maryville to win next week. Dont' get me wrong, it's going to be a good game -- I would never pick Alcoa to win vs. Maryville if $$$ was on the line.

I am with you p9morbid, however I would put money on it that he did not do enough to get thrown out...I wasnt there but from what I know of him, he is much smarter than that. We will have to wait and see to hear from the people that was there....

The Maryville game on the other hand I am not going to mark a big L beside the game just because Warren is just 1 of many. This will be a test for the Tornado's! Good Luck to them!!!!!!!!!! Work HARD this week!!!!

Edited by TnFootballfan

i'm an Alcoa fan, and I would rather play with decent and respectable people and LOSE than play with a bunch of knuckleheads and win.  I mean that.  I don't, however, think that Warren's "lack of playing time" vs. Maryville will create a losing situation for Alcoa.  It will certainly make it much harder considering he's the state's #1 player, but I think the QB from Maryville is still going to have to show off in order for Maryville to win next week.  Dont' get me wrong, it's going to be a good game -- I would never pick Alcoa to win vs. Maryville if $$$ was on the line.

825720814[/snapback]

My folks were at the game (Father, brothers) I don't know what are who you are referring to (and since Warren is a relative I hope not him) however apparently there was some real nasty stuff going on there... so I just pray everybody gets out safe...

bottom line is: he was thrown out of the game. I have enough faith in the refs that they wouldn't have thrown him out for NO REASON at all. There is absolutely NO excuse for getting thrown out of a game. How can you argue with that? In what situation is it "okay" for you to get thrown out of a HIGH SCHOOL football game? If you can think of a good reason please enlighten me.