Freshman Teams

Contender

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad to hear that about miles. what position is he playing and how big is he gettin. he is already alot bigger than his brother...and probably tougher too...haha.

He is bigger but I don't think he's tougher yet! Adam was and still is tough as a pine knot. Miles works hard and is a great young man. He is very coachable. just like his big brother. He will push to play next year on varsity. Both are good people and a pleasure to coach!

I also believe Roper will be a great player for the future...however, from what i hear he is drinking all the time, and smoking..if they can keep him out of that he will do fine. The big thing is keeping the kid on the strait and narrow road and he will be ok. They need to get busy with that more than playing football

• 7 months later...
Fulton's Jock Stinson has the best freshman I have seen yet. Sure maryville and Central has to of the best freshmen this year, but in 3a fulton's freshmen QB is probably better and will go far in his last 3 years, and I heard that Stinson has played either with or against Jamie Wilson, (Knox. Central's future runningback), all of his life and if Im not mistaking they played middle school basketball together and one two county championships in Knoxville along with the starting freshmen James Gallman that starts and plays varsity basketball at Knoxville fulton... I heard that fulton tried to get Northwest's stars that all played together since they where younger, even Anderson's County starting point guard Jordan Rorex