Freshman Teams

Contender

Hey, frshirish you did mention some very good guys to watch, but don't forget it takes 11 players to make the team work and some of the other players to watch will be Tyler Hunt, Drew Thomas, Ryan Grove, Sean Connley, Andrew Davis, Anthony Wilson and this is just a few to add to the list :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHS FRESHMAN!!! darion roper is one if not the toughest running fullback in midstate.  Brandon hall is a 6"2 qb with an arm. D.J. Cull and Darion roper will b starting line backers and let me tll u sumthing. they can hit like no other. tally and c.j. gambino are very hard runners along with zack hill ( a future edward sawyer)  db's can do betta but im tellin u if these boys play to there potential they will make it to state as juniors. and i no they can cuz i use to play wit em

825722914[/snapback]

HHS Freshman!! Agree with first 1, Darion Rober, but believe QB #1, Stockwell, is the best qb for that team. He is great on both sides of the ball. Look for him to get lots of play time. Jamboree in Gallatin, HHS vs Portland will go down as best last seconds of any High school game freshman or varsity, he kept his cool. GHS football coaches still talk about that play.

Oneida has nearly 20 freshmen and will be hard to handle. Coach Stilt is doing great work with the younger players. He comes from AC and has brought excitement with him and Lambert.

825730516[/snapback]

Yea them and Scott Co have very talented FR classes Plus scott has a very very talented JV I would like to see oneida JV play Scott JV.

I agree with everything you said except for Zack Hill being the next Edward because Ive seen Zack and ED as Freshmen and Zack i aint even in the Same world as ED.But Roper is a great LB and a solid tough FB and D.J. is alright but Roper will start on the Varsity Team next year and do a great job.

825730573[/snapback]

first of all u have to make the playoffs to make it to state.lets keep it reasonable they may be good players but to say state contenders in two years is a long shoot!