Freshman Teams

Contender

its not my fault we just happen to be the best...........and i state the facts my class went 9-0 last year....w/ wins coming easily

825743688[/snapback]

09, hate to break it to you bud, but a lot changes between the time a guy is 15 and when is is 18. Congratulations on going 9-0 as an eigth grader, but neither you nor the Eagles have won anything in a long time. Take care of it on the field first and talk later, your post are diluting the quality of this site.

Edited by Redtwin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole
Siegel[/url]_Senior_ptII' date='Aug 27 2005 - 08:04 PM']#25 has football in  his genes... thumb

825730161[/snapback]

The number 42 (Chucky McCord) ;) from Central middle school is no joke!!!!!! the boy has shoes to fill his farther Fredrick Martin played basketball,football and ran track for MTSC back in the day the boy is good be on the look out!!!!!!!!!!

B)

The monster u c on the stars team is no fake he really wears a size "18" and is not scarde 2 use it because he dose nothing but kick but all day (Deonte Cruse)!!! ;)

Guest The Black Hole
Siegel[/url]_Senior_ptII' date='Aug 27 2005 - 08:04 PM']#42 has football in  his genes... thumb

825730161[/snapback]

The number 42 (Chucky McCord) ;) from Central middle school is no joke!!!!!! the boy has shoes to fill his farther Fredrick Martin played basketball,football and ran track for MTSC back in the day the boy is good be on the look out!!!!!!!!!!

B)

The monster u c on the stars team is no fake he really wears a size "18" and is not scarde 2 use it because he dose nothing but kick but all day (Deonte Cruse)!!! ;)

Hendersonville's Freshmen still look good with their only loss coming to White House in a close game. They owned Smyrna and Cookville in back to back weeks. Tough schedule remaining though with Wilson Central, Franklin, Gallatin, Mt. Juliet. The #32 kid I believe is Roper, is as good as Ive seen as a Freshman, hope he continues to improve and grow some. Pretty good size up front and some hard nose runners.

Lebanon's freshman are pretty freakin good. I saw them win a D-slug fest against siegel last night 6-0.  The Stars have a fine freshman team also.

825752644[/snapback]

Yeah I heard that game was a battle wish Siegel could have come out on top

wish Siegel could have held on to the ball instead of turning it over 5 times too