Week 1 - Greenbrier VS Lipscomb

GreenbrierCat2

I win the points on Ohio football knowledge.I am from Ohio for G*D'S sake.

Mustangfan------If you are from Ohio,I'll bet you are a Hoover guy.Still ticked about Andy Alleman?

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1-0 with the thumping of Dover 

I'll be at the game tonight since my son plays for the Bobcats

I do not know BJ Payne.The name sounds familier.

825727747[/snapback]

Are they too busy teaching football at Massilon that they can't teach you to spell tiger?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for pointing that out Golden Gopher.I type on the fly,so I will be more careful next time.Now. Back at you.There are 2 ll's in Massillon friend.

Andy is from North Canton and decided to come play for the Tigers.He is now at Pittsburgh.

McKinley must be named after Pres. McKinley.

Where are you from in Stark County?

Great American, Bayron

825726621[/snapback]

Thank you vandy1 for the compliment, and I am also a TRUE Tennessee Colonel"

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can already smell the grill mustvol!

www.mustangfanpage.com

Thanks for pointing that out Golden Gopher.I type on the fly,so I will be more careful next time.Now. Back at you.There are 2 ll's in Massillon friend.

Andy is from North Canton and decided to come play for the Tigers.He is now at Pittsburgh.

McKinley must be named after Pres. McKinley.

Where are you from in Stark County?

825727788[/snapback]

Still don't know Andy. Mckinley High was named after President Mckinley's sister. She was an educator for many years in Canton. As for what part of Stark county I am from you had a good guess with hoover.

Are you one of those Hoover folks who hate all things Massillon?There are a number of them.Levi comes to mind from yappi.com.I like to keep the dirt from Stark in Stark.

Good luck to your team tonight.

I still wear my Massillon gear even to Greenbrier games.

If you see a Tiger shirt.Say hello.

825727898[/snapback]

My memories of Massillon: Oscar's Towing Service and Waikem Nissan.

GET A FEEL FOR GAME DAY VISIT The Mustangfanpage. See the rosters, the depth charts, see the scouting reports and Peter Powell's Game Day Notes. Then come back this weekend for the Game Grade and Commentary and of course, the Pictures! Not going to the game, No Problem, you can also hear the game live on the internet.

Gameday... Week 1...

Does it get any better than Friday Night high school football? The weather could play a role tonight as the Stangs compete for the first time as a member of 3A football. Overcast, with a chance of rain that in my eyes would not effect anything but the speed of the two teams. I don't believe the minimal passing games of either team will be effected. Just two years ago, a high scoring affair took place at Bobcat Field with the Mustangs coming out on top. I expect this game will be very opposite when it comes to scoring....

I'm holding with the prediction...Stangs-14 GB-6

Good luck to both teams

Gameday... Week 1...

Does it get any better than Friday Night high school football?  The weather could play a role tonight as the Stangs compete for the first time as a member of 3A football.  Overcast, with a chance of rain that in my eyes would not effect anything but the speed of the two teams. I don't believe the minimal passing games of either team will be effected.  Just two years ago, a high scoring affair took place at Bobcat Field with the Mustangs coming out on top.  I expect this game will be very opposite when it comes to scoring....

I'm holding with the prediction...Stangs-14  GB-6

Good luck to both teams

825728019[/snapback]

Overcast? What are you talking about?

It's raining buckets in Greenbrier-----the field is a muddy hole. Bring your "galoshes"...

Just kidding....it's cloudy and cooler. Perfectly fine with me. thumb

GET A FEEL FOR GAME DAY VISIT The Mustangfanpage. See the rosters, the depth charts, see the scouting reports and Peter Powell's Game Day Notes. Then come back this weekend for the Game Grade and Commentary and of course, the Pictures! Not going to the game, No Problem, you can also hear the game live on the internet.

825727969[/snapback]

I can't wait for the game. I will take David Lipscomb.

The web page is so dang confusing and has some outdated material on it.

I win the points on Ohio football knowledge.I am from Ohio for G*D'S sake.

Mustangfan------If you are from Ohio,I'll bet you are a Hoover guy.Still ticked about Andy Alleman?

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1-0 with the thumping of Dover 

I'll be at the game tonight since my son plays for the Bobcats

I do not know BJ Payne.The name sounds familier.

825727747[/snapback]

A starter? What number?