Wartburg vs. Coalfield Time!

rSquared

I never said that I had the answer I just thought you would since  your the walking history book on Coalfield  football  thumb  CyJacket at one time I would really get mad at your post untill I figured  you out  and I really see alot of your dad in your post your dad was a great teacher and I learned alot under him but it was not untill I got out of school that I figured  him out and I don't mean that in any bad way he was a great person as well  as a teacher I learned more than just school stuff under him  :lol:

825723926[/snapback]

Glad to see he taught you how to get a clue. Can't live with a man 30 years and not have him wear off on you. He cared about all the kids he taught, even you burger boys. BTW, I hope the burg is over their drug problem. :lol:

I may be an expert on Coalfield but I haven't a clue as to the head to head record but my bet is it is either close to .500 or about .650 in favor of bear.

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I heard that Gap got beat pretty good by oneida in a pre-season scrimmage. Can anyone confirm this?

825725051[/snapback]

And Coalfield beat a York Inst. School in Scrimmage badly, I beleive they are 3a. Scrimmages are for evaluation of players and positions, not team ability. Again, things change from Spring to present, i.e. The former head Coach at UK installing an offense for a team.

I've noticed in the earlier post that if wartburg plays "hard" they will make it close... remember this is hs football not college or pros if coalfield shows up expecting to win it will probley be close. BUT u have to remember coached call plays not exicute them so if the players arent at their best its a new ballgame. When both teams step onto a field both teams are equal noone above anyone else, and the good seperate theirselves from the rest... so you never know what is gonna happen Travis Nelson might throw 4 TD's Johnny Hill might throw 4tds davis mite run 6 and so may seth. it all comes down to who wants it the most on friday night. Remember them dawgs member 42-6. I look for a close probley low scoring game about 21-14 or 28-14 could go eather way.

Guest w_raiders
Wartburg-Coalfield, a great small town rival that everyone looks foward to. I believe both teams season will be decided this friday. if coal wins, they will have a lot of confidence and go a good ways. If wart wins, their spirit will be boosted tremendously, and will look to hopefully win more then 2 games in the region. but rivalries come down to this, PRIDE, who wants it the most. and as soon as the game starts will find out.

Wartburg-Coalfield, a great small town rival that everyone looks foward to.  I believe both teams season will be decided this friday.  if coal wins, they will have a lot of confidence and go a good ways.  If wart wins, their spirit will be boosted tremendously, and will look to hopefully win more then 2 games in the region.  but rivalries come down to this, PRIDE, who wants it the most.  and as soon as the game starts will find out.

825726084[/snapback]

Well it should be a good game. I know that no one in the county has faith in the Dawgs... not teachers in the school, the parents, and hardly any of the students that go there... and that just the type of challenge that could get the bulldogs fired up and ready to win. It look to be a very interesting set up for this friday night, good luck to both teams.