Wartburg vs. Coalfield Time!

rSquared

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY i admit coalfield played a heck of a game and handed it to wartburg..but i noticed alotta coalfield TD's were scored by brandon davis and one man aint gonna beat oneida i gaurntee.... Onieda is the only team i think can hang with coalfield on there schudele.... Congrates Coalfield

PS.....I WAS PAINTED SPARKLE BLUE FOR MY TEAM IT WAS A SHAME WE DIDNT PLAY BETTER....

KEEP BJ IN YOUR PRAYERS.

1 Man did not beat Wartburg it was the whole Coalfield team along with a great coaching staff the Jackets came out tough early & put it away early the JV seen alot of playing time in the 3rd quarter on. Some hard hitting tonight most coming from the Jackets tho. 1 other thing the Coalfield line abused the Bulldog line all night long Great Job line & Great Job Jackets see u next week when the Indians come to town.

I'm with CMS. One man is not all that beat Wartburg. He scored four touchdowns out of nine. Which means someone else also had to score.

825728843[/snapback]

My hats off to Coalfield. They played a heck of a game. I believe Coalfield is better this year than last. Davis is a heck of a player and will be unstoppable. I will admit it I was wrong. I drank the Wartburg Kool-Aid and bit into all of the hype. I heard all the stuff about the big O-Line and how Seth George is going to dominate. And the sad part is I believed it. Wartburg will go 0-10 on the year. The boys just do not play motivated. They do not look like they even care. They came out on the field scared lastnight and Coalfield handed it to them. Once again congratulations Coalfield and best of luck on the season. I hope you guys win them all.

Well said, and My Hat's of to Benjamin Duncan, he's making me proud out there on defense. He made the best open field tackle against Seth George that i had seen in a VERY long time on the high school level. And just made the Wartburg O-Line look ridiculous. But, aside the playing field..i was questioned about Wartburg's coaching staff...they also looked half hearted about the game, heck, my friend predicted the first 5 plays they would run.....

It's just not hard to stop Wartburg anymore because you know exactly what they are going to do. They also don't have the skill players that they have had in the past to run the offense. Just a very lackluster effort by Wartburg all the way around and plus Coalfield played a great game. Wartburg needs to step up big time in the coming games or it is going to get even uglier than this.

Well, 10-0 may not be a huge stretch... Midway won't be as lucky as they were against Rockwood all season long, Greenback looks like they're in for somewhat of a down year, Oneida and MAYBE O.S. could be the 2 possible people to spoil a 10-0 run... but I'll add this... it's one thing to go 10-0 in the regular season, but you gotta play hard every game in the playoffs and not take anyone lightly.