Oak Ridge vs Clinton

Cats meow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hassan Abdulrahman, Clintons Pre-Season All-State Kicker will be out for the Oak Ridge game friday night because of a so far severely sprained ankle and hes going to have X-Rays taken tomorrow. Hassan started at Free Safety and Wide Reciever also so thats a pretty big loss for Clinton.

825726282[/snapback]

This is wide open for anyone who has a sense of humor. I have one, but alas, I must not touch this with the mythical 10 ft pole.... Ah, what the crap....

So I said, " Hey Lama, you know, how 'bout something, ya know, for the effort..." So the Lamma say's, Oh, there will be no money... but...."

"On your death bed, You will have total consiousness.... so I have that going for me"

The Dragons can hope for as much..

Roll Cats Roll

Origianl

that is good to know, i wasnt trying to put the blame on him i was just as to if anyone ahd anymore info on the situations. I would hope that none of the football team did this, because iknow coach shattuck personally and i know how embarrased he was when we talked. so i'm just glad that this is all gettin sorted out

Oak Ridge will face off with the Dragons on Friday night. I watched Clinton on Friday night and they seemed a much improved team. Do they have enough to stay with the Cat's? Who is the Clinton QB and for Oak Ridge fans, who will start for them at quaterback? Is Gulmire still hurt?

825722125[/snapback]

The Dragons will lose this game they stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is it....tomorrow starts another season of Oak Ridge football.

Best of luck to Coach Stevens and his staff.

Best of luck to the team.

Be patient fans...give the players and coaches time to sort things out. I've got a good feeling about this season and will always stand behind the team.

Good luck to Clinton the rest of the season.