Oak Ridge vs Clinton

Cats meow

Andy Shattuck is more than a class act. Andy is a man of integrity and great morals. I have known Andy for many years and I have always felt like losing him was a great lose to Oak Ridge. The black eye that was given to his team was not the fault of he or his players. Andy has climbed the steps at Blankenship and he appreciates the tradition. This vandalisim was as big of a slap in the face to him as it was to us. Andy will do the right thing. He is a good man. Clinton should count their lucky stars that they have him. Andy will do his best to bring his team up to par.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Shattuck is more than a class act.  Andy is a man of integrity and great morals.  I have known Andy for many years and I have always felt like losing him was a great lose to Oak Ridge.  The black eye that was given to his team was not the fault of he or his players.  Andy has climbed the steps at Blankenship and he appreciates the tradition.  This vandalisim was as big of a slap in the face to him as it was to us.  Andy will do the right thing.  He is a good man.  Clinton should count their lucky stars that they have him.  Andy will do his best to bring his team up to par.

825727251[/snapback]

YOU ALL HAVE ONE OF THE COOLEST STADIUMS AROUND WISH WE WOULD RENEW OUR RIVAL

Clinton will shock the football world tonight with a 35-28 win!!!!!!

And then the Optimist kids will put a whopping on Little untalented oak ridge west teams tomorrow especially the hoppers and cutters.

Then the middle school will as always take a victory when they play OR sissycats thumb

825727912[/snapback]

OR varsity by 40 and the OR hoppers by 14

Clinton will shock the football world tonight with a 35-28 win!!!!!!

And then the Optimist kids will put a whopping on Little untalented oak ridge west teams tomorrow especially the hoppers and cutters.

Then the middle school will as always take a victory when they play OR sissycats

Please. It will be a bad weekend for Clinton. Swept by all Oak Ridge Teams. By the way as far as the Optimist Kids, you better concentrate on the likes of Claxton and South Clinton, you had a hard time with them as it is.