Who wins Lenoir City vs. Cumberland County

Malone07

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about Cumberland County's team.

LC's team played well against Campbell County and if they carry over that performance against Cumberland I think they win.

What's everyone's pick?

825722393[/snapback]

I CC's offense will come together they will win in a blow out thumb ! Their defense will not give up much.

With all do respect you all lost 7-6 to Bearden and you say you will blow LC out???

Also, LC was really only BLOWN out once last year and that was to FULTON, who LC defeated earlier in the year.

I am not saying CC won't beat LC, but blow them out :lol: ya OKAY....

825722540[/snapback]

"you all"..i prefer "they" b/c my playin days are over. From what i have read LC lost ALOT from last year and just trust me, LC will be lucky to get in double figures on the Jet defense. thumb

And if u want to refer to last year then i think Pigeon Forge roughed the Panthers up a little bit (even though the score was close) and the following week PF came up the mountian and got drilled!! But thats over.

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

I don't know much about CC, but I know that LC is a pretty decent football team that is more than capable of winning 6-7 games. They played pretty well last week against Campbell Co, even though we played like shat. They have good skill position players that are capable of breaking a big one at any time.

LC 19

CC 6

My pick for the game is LC 25 CC 23

Predictions

Hightower and Johnson combine for 250 total yards

Cusick throws three TDs

CC runs the ball well to start the game

LC defense gives up two BIG plays

LC Total Yards 310

CC Total Yards 230

LC Turnovers 2

CC Turnovers 4

But, LC prevails because of some luck and some misfortunate option plays for CC.

I will bet though that LC DOESN'T get blown out nor does CC. This will be close.

Mad Dog, David Vinsol, Kevin Harmon, Brian Christian, Jake reed, Alex Cook, Studwell, and the rest of the front seven will need to step up to stop the option.

SHUT UM' DOWN D!!!!

I can't wait!! The Panther O seems pretty solid and the Jets D has shown they can dominate at times pre-season and thru the 1st game!! i think it'll be a knock down drag out dog fight!

But i'm feelin a another low scorer Jets 13-Panthers 7... thumb

To all it may concern...If it works in the 2nd quarter i would most likely try it again before the game is over!!!!! :angry: And dont be afraid to punt the football...u have a pretty darn good defense! thumb

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

you can sit and type up these names of these starters at LC.. but the fact of the matter is that all 7 are 1st year starters excluding jake reed who played towards the end of the season last year for LC.. another point is LC's offense is more than overrated.. I agree that hightower can run the rock.. but i'm sure they'll be expecting that since he scored twice against campbell co. then ran a punt for a TD and scored a 2pt. conv. he alone produced 20 of their 26 pts.. wondering where the other TD came from??.. johnson (12) caught a fade.. but thats all he'll catch.. maybe another lick to keep him on the ground for a quarter or three.. he's too short and has decent speed.. when CC watches game film on LC they will see how good he really is.. and how to stop him.. jam him and keep a safety over the top.. everyone else play the RUN!! it doesn't matter if LC lines up 3 wide.. they'll probably still run the rock.. I can't wait til' week 4 when LC loses to Loudon (2a) school now.. LC may pull out a win.. but expect it to be a close one.. LC 20 CC 17