Fulton at AE, here we gooooooooooo

AERoadrunners

Guest catfish-hunter
AE will win this one, not playoffs yet. Fulton only beats AE when it really counts. As far as talking smack, AE has always had more smack talkers than any other team, even the AE band talks smack :lol:

825723582[/snapback]

Hasn't changed in the past so why should it now??? AE wins this week but Fulton wins in the quarterfinals when they meet again.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah tackling has been an issue for AE however, that was in the Jamboree. You peeps(Powell peeps) don't know how well the Runners tackled last week at Red Bank. Like I said when I first started this thread, "Judge AE not!!" The Jamboree is over and the Roadrunners are doing the little things they didn't do in the Jamboree now.

This game is going to come down to a PAT or a 2 point conversion.

KWALKER, It's official, I'll be on the sidelines. YEAH BOY!!! :lol:

This is kind of off topic, but does anyone have pictures of Austin-East's new uniforms? I'd kinda like to see them.

825724514[/snapback]

I think AE is supposed to bust out the new uni's this Friday. However, the helmets will have a new look. Instead of the Roadrunner that's been on the helmet for sometime, they have a Roadrunner wing(Like the Philadelphia Eagles Helmets) deck out in Columbia Blue and white. It's straight it's just going to take some time to get used to.

Back-up QB Mark Montgomery is another transfer from Fulton but  he's a Roadrunner now :) .

It's HARD being a Roadrunner!!!

I haven't heard anything yet so I'm going to ask you, is Cobb, Higgins, and Hamilton playing this week?

Hey KWALKER, You sending me another Powerpoint?

825722437[/snapback]

This is Shortstop22 and yes Tcobb is back, A-Ham(antonio Hamilton) is back, anh higgins is coming wendsday or Thursday. So be ready cause the d is strong now.

This is Shortstop22 and yes Tcobb is back, A-Ham(antonio Hamilton) is back, anh higgins is coming wendsday or Thursday. So be ready cause the d is strong now.

825725029[/snapback]

The question is, do you really think Buck would put those players in without any practice under their belts? I knew Cobb would dress but the other 2, that's like no. They shouldn't come back and start without any practice you feel me? But the best of luck to them. I'll be glad to see them on the sidelines or in the game.

I'm so ready for this game......

Hey roadrunner i know you think that your roadrunners should be getting all the respect in the world right now cause they beat red bank but i hate to break it to you hunny red bank isn't very good and you guys beat them by three points on a fumble recovery. Just a friendly reminder that if you want me to respect you or your team they gotta earn it.

This is a serious question though all i hear from u this week is how AE has a kicker and Fulton doesn't. I dont know what happened, you mind telling me how AE ended up with 6 points against red bank?