Fulton at AE, here we gooooooooooo

AERoadrunners

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years game is going to be a fun one to watch. Both teams are having to break in new quarterbacks and both have very good defenses. Even if AE struggled in the jamboree and in the Red Bank game, they are still a dangerous team, but I think that Fulton will come out on top.

825723011[/snapback]

In my opinion, AE has the advantage because they played in a game last week. Fulton will have to overcome first game jitters, cramps, and the excitement of finally being on the field for a real game. The game will be close and honestly, I think it's going to come down to a PAT or a 2 point conversion. FYI:AE has a kicker this year Fulton doesn't B)

In my opinion, AE has the advantage because they played in a game last week.  Fulton will have to overcome first game jitters, cramps, and the excitement of finally being on the field for a real game.  The game will be close and honestly, I think it's going to come down to a PAT or a 2 point conversion.  FYI:AE has a kicker this year Fulton doesn't B)

825723151[/snapback]

Well, you know what I got to say to that . . . . . . . 2 is MORE than 1!

GO FALCONS!

Well, you know what I got to say to that . . . . . . . 2 is MORE than 1!

GO FALCONS!

825723155[/snapback]

True and you know that it's hard to get 2's. Now I called your boy Razzle Dazzle Boy and he said, "Oh you must've been talking to some Fulton people :huh:"

Also, the prank of the day: I had my papers in the copier room ready to be copy and it read on one of my Papers, "GO AE beat Fulton." But the copier person, a Fulton Alumni, switched it to "Go Fulton beat AE" then she copied it. Now all of my papers are reading Go Fulton :lol: I had to let you know about that one. I told you last night it would start today, didn't I?

I'm also upset because my AE car flag flew off on the way to Chattanooga, now I don't have a AE flag to fly around in the Fulton community. :(

Edited by AERoadrunners

well to answer a few questions, Higgins and Hamilton will not be playing this week but hopefully they will be back soon. I was with Ash yesterday and he said that he should be playing this week but he didnt know how much he would play. Anyway, AERoadrunner, my boys will pull it out this week and every other week after that, and you know it T!!! I got faith in my boys, Rogan, Freeney, Pitchford, and the rest of the FAlcons will rally around each other and TCB. You heard it from FHS biggest fan(well right behind you of course KWalker!!!!!)

Fulton[/url'>Boy3' date='Aug 22 2005 - 11:00 AM']I got faith in my boys, Rogan, Freeney, Pitchford, and the rest of the FAlcons will rally around each other and TCB. You heard it from FHS biggest fan(well right behind you of course KWalker!!!!!)

825723441[/snapback]

Come on now!! Out of all those you name I think Rogan and Freeney will be a headache for the Roadrunners. I mean, Rogan just let it all out last year and I'm thinking he'll have another good game against the Roadrunners. However, I think the Roadrunners will outscore the Falcons. I'm saying the game is going to be close but like I've been saying since Saturday it's going to come down to a PAT or a 2 point conversion.

DaFultonboy3-Are you planning on coming to the game? I mean, I know you're not supposed to but hey, I know you don't won't to miss this game.