Fulton at AE, here we gooooooooooo

AERoadrunners

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a sign for Rogan, too & several other Falcon players.  . . . . . I'm still trying to think of a good one for you Roadrunner! :P

GO FALCONS!

825727370[/snapback]

Well well well, I guess you can just forget about making me one. You probably won't see me unless you're looking real hard. Oh yeah, i'll be the one jumping up and down every time AE does something good. <_<

Well well well, I guess you can just forget about making me one.  You probably won't see me unless you're looking real hard.  Oh yeah, i'll be the one jumping up and down every time AE does something good. ;)

825727414[/snapback]

You're right - I guess I won't see you if you're only going to jump up & down when AE does something good. What a boring night for you! :rolleyes:

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

What a boring night for you! B)

825727552[/snapback]

Yeah it is going to get boring because I'll be jumping up and down the whole game.

Buck said in the KNS today that Jack's hasn't been rattled. Well guess what, that was scrimmages and the Jamboree this is AE. You already know that the heat will be brought tonight. Ask Mr. Young from last year:lol: You better believe AE is looking to be the first to Rattle Mr. Wagner A.K.A Red :ph34r:. It's time we are officially 8 hours away from kick off time.

Kwalker what time you making your way over to Sam Anderson Field "Home of the Champions?"

Edited by AERoadrunners

I said boring for YOU Roadrunner. I don't get bored at games, you know that!

Pigskin - you're welcome to come see your former players play in the Maroon & White. I won't yell in your ear too bad! :(  (well, yes I would, but not at you - just cheering on my Falcons!) :(

825728026[/snapback]

Yes she will yell in your ear :D

My last post until after the game.....

Good luck to both teams. May there be a hard fought game with a lot of SPORTSMANSHIP being shown on both sides of the ball. Don't let anything get your temper where it shouldn't be... Remember there's a lot of Football to be played, this is just one game. The ultimate prize is 4 months away!

To KWalker, make sure you're yelling loud or else I won't be able to hear you. Oh yeah, I'll have my plugs in tonight because I don't want to hear you :o

To the "Fashion Show Fans"- Don't mess the game up for the folks that want to see a good game. If you want to come to the game to start some DRAMA just stay at home.

See ya tonight or talk to you later on the net...

GO AE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man that game put me in a bad mood.

but ill give it up, AE earned that one. it was a hard fought win and fun one to watch. i think what made the difference in the game was our inexperience at QB. jack has all the talent he needs to play the position, he just made some bad decisions and bad throws... but i know he can get the job done. his first start is behind him and it is only uphill from here. so what else can be said except........ go falcons. :(

What about them Roadrunners!!!

The fellas got the job done and silenced all the doubters. Fulton did a good job of capitalizing on our mistakes but we kept fighting and overcame those mistakes. That was an awesome interception by Anthony Anderson and a truly sweet touchdown run by Tony Dean. Both were plays that more than made up for some mistakes they had made earlier. I really like how the team didn't get down after making a mistake. They were quick to bounce back!

Go Roadrunners!!!