Blackman vs. Lincoln County

falconfan94

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland[/url]Grad' date='Aug 25 2005 - 10:11 PM']Man what fun is that? The Pit is a great place to watch a football game, if you can watch last week's game in that horrendus heat, tommorrow should be no sweat

825727603[/snapback]

yeah i know put blackman is 5min from house LC is a lot longer drive and i mean c'mon long drive after a lost what fun... :rolleyes:

Real fun on the way there, but you never know what to expect on the way back.

825728043[/snapback]

If your trip home takes you through a hole-in-the-wall town named Petersburg, you had better be doing doing the posted speed limit (and not one single mile an hour over) or your trip back will include a blue light special that even K-Mart can't match!!!!! As far as the game itself goes, look for two totally different teams from week zero that both have something to prove.

Blackman is terrible! No disrespect to LC, but they are obviously way down this year compared to past Lincoln Co. teams. But they are very well coached, and they just know how to play. Blackman got out-played, and out-coached tonight. Im affraid it is going to be a very long season. If things dont get turned around in a hurry, I dont see any games on their schedule that they can win. And just when Blaze fans didnt think it could get any worse, Riverdale comes across town next week. Good thing I will be in Tuscaloosa Friday night. Anybody know what the state scoring record is? Because it may be in jeopardy next Friday night! If Siegel thought Rankin laid in on them, wait till they see what he does to Blackman. haha! :lol:

Blackman is terrible!  No disrespect to LC, but they are obviously way down this year compared to past Lincoln Co. teams.  But they are very well coached, and they just know how to play.  Blackman got out-played, and out-coached tonight.  Im affraid it is going to be a very long season.  If things dont get turned around in a hurry, I dont see any games on their schedule that they can win.  And just when Blaze fans didnt think it could get any worse, Riverdale comes across town next week.  Good thing I will be in Tuscaloosa Friday night.  Anybody know what the state scoring record is? Because it may be in jeopardy next Friday night! If Siegel thought Rankin laid in on them, wait till they see what he does to Blackman. haha! :lol:

825729187[/snapback]

Blazer......are you turning on your old school?