Hickman County at Waverly Central

tnknights

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a game. The game was postponed for an hour then we got er goin again. Hickman Co. had the lead at the half 7-0. Not much action in 3rd. The 4th quarter came and The Tigers got on the board with a TD. Then wavo got the ball back and tried bout a 15-20 yrd FG with a few tics left but it was wide left. Then came OT with the game tide 7-7. No scores were made in the first series. The 2nd tho was full of action. The tigers started out the OT series and got a TD pass to J.T. Blue and also got the PAT which puit them 14-7. Hickman county then ran the ball like they did all night, and got a TD. They then decided to go for 2 and end it one way or the other. They got the 2 point conv.. Waverly had 4 forced fumbles, and looks sound on defense, passin was alright, but the wetness of everything wasn't helpin anyone. Hickman County's runnin game was dominat the whole game...i'm not sure if the Hickman Co. even completed a pass all night. It was exciting and glad to be back on Friday's...Good game by both teams...but Hickman Co. wins 15-14 in OT..

Edited by hunterp

what a game you dawgs did better than i thought you would but you didnt exatly get 280 yards either i personaly think #2 after to lost fumbles to big #75 he was looking for the sideline and i saw this from the stand. and what about that #7 boy not bad on that running. and #12 can stand in the pocket or can run

but never the less i think both teams played hard and dawgs i dont care what you think the tigers arent bad at all and good luck to yall oh yeah ill be listening to the radio #75 #7 #12 and #84 to see what yall have to say

Wow, what a game. The game was postponed for an hour then we got er goin again.  Hickman Co. had the lead at the half 7-0.  Not much action in 3rd.  The 4th quarter came and The Tigers got on the board with a TD.  Then wavo got the ball back and tried bout a 15-20 yrd FG with a few tics left but it was wide left.  Then came OT with the game tide 7-7.  No scores were made in the first series.  The 2nd tho was full of action.  The tigers started out the OT series and got a TD pass to J.T. Blue and also got the PAT which puit them 14-7.  Hickman county then ran the ball like they did all night, and got a TD.  They then decided to go for 2 and end it one way or the other.  They got the 2 point conv..  Waverly had 4 forced fumbles, and looks sound on defense, passin was alright, but the wetness of everything wasn't helpin anyone.  Hickman County's runnin game was dominat the whole game...i'm not sure if the Hickman Co. even completed a pass all night.  It was exciting and glad to be back on Friday's...Good game by both teams...but Hickman Co. wins 15-14 in OT..

825728881[/snapback]

Welcome to smash mouth football, West tn. style. I've been to many a game in Huntingdon where Coach Swenson was airing it out if he threw it five times. We used to say he got the passing over with in pregame :( Simple but somehow effective. :(

Wow, what a game. The game was postponed for an hour then we got er goin again.  Hickman Co. had the lead at the half 7-0.  Not much action in 3rd.  The 4th quarter came and The Tigers got on the board with a TD.  Then wavo got the ball back and tried bout a 15-20 yrd FG with a few tics left but it was wide left.  Then came OT with the game tide 7-7.  No scores were made in the first series.  The 2nd tho was full of action.  The tigers started out the OT series and got a TD pass to J.T. Blue and also got the PAT which puit them 14-7.  Hickman county then ran the ball like they did all night, and got a TD.  They then decided to go for 2 and end it one way or the other.  They got the 2 point conv..  Waverly had 4 forced fumbles, and looks sound on defense, passin was alright, but the wetness of everything wasn't helpin anyone.  Hickman County's runnin game was dominat the whole game...i'm not sure if the Hickman Co. even completed a pass all night.  It was exciting and glad to be back on Friday's...Good game by both teams...but Hickman Co. wins 15-14 in OT..

825728881[/snapback]

This was a nailbiter for sure. What a way to open for Waverly, double OT!! The Tigers played tough all night and took advantage of HC mistakes. I hope that they continue to improve and keep their heads up. Good game Tiger fans.

what a game  you dawgs did better than i thought you would but you didnt exatly get 280 yards either i personaly think #2 after to lost fumbles to big #75 he was looking for the sideline and i saw this from the stand. and what about that #7 boy not bad on that running. and #12  can stand in the pocket or can run

but never the less i think both teams played hard and dawgs i dont care what you think the tigers arent bad at all and good luck to yall oh yeah ill be listening to the radio #75 #7 #12 and #84  to see what yall have to say

825728947[/snapback]

#2 for HC only had 128 yds and #3 had 102. Not bad for guys who are running scared or whatever you are implying. Thankfully all played hard and it looked like no serious injuries to either squad. Good luck the rest of the season Tigers. Carney thanks for improving your writing skills over the course of this thread.

what a game  you dawgs did better than i thought you would but you didnt exatly get 280 yards either i personaly think #2 after to lost fumbles to big #75 he was looking for the sideline and i saw this from the stand. and what about that #7 boy not bad on that running. and #12  can stand in the pocket or can run

but never the less i think both teams played hard and dawgs i dont care what you think the tigers arent bad at all and good luck to yall oh yeah ill be listening to the radio #75 #7 #12 and #84  to see what yall have to say

825728947[/snapback]

Carney, I do believe that #7, #12, #75, and #84 are the only good players on the team. Last night we played as a team.......which means, NO STARS....... And if i remember correctly #54 caused tha first fumble for that wonderful #2 for their team......not #75!