Warren county goes 2-0

vols#1

If Warren County wins I will wear a Pioneer shirt for the rest of the year. but it won't happen. I am glad Warren County won their first two games but they played lower divisons and weaker teams than Lincoln County. I think the Falcons win soundly.

825730488[/snapback]

Need an address to send for a possible shirt...just in case.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need an address to send for a possible shirt...just in case.

825730674[/snapback]

no matter if u guys won the first 2 games this year.......we are still LC.U....beat us,c'mon thats like sayin Moore County beatin Riverdale......not happenin this year.We wont underestimate u just cause u R "Warren County" but at the same time we are bringin da "A" game......i say LC by 3

no matter if u guys won the first 2 games this year.......we are still LC.U....beat us,c'mon thats like sayin  Moore County beatin Riverdale......not happenin this year.We wont underestimate u just cause u R "Warren County" but at the same time we are bringin da "A" game......i say LC by 3

825730723[/snapback]

TAHTS MY BOY THERE (LC_dirty_birdz84) ILL BE RIGHT THERE BESIDE U. FALCONS WELL BE READY FOR WARREN COUNTY. GO FALCONS..... :D

I don`t really care about Warren County, but I`m tickled to death for them to get off to a 2-0 start. They may not beat Lincoln County, but hopefully a fire has started there and it will continue to burn for the Pioneers. Sometimes all it takes is for a team to gain a little confidence. It must be tough knowing you hadn`t won a game in years and go out to play a game and believe you can win.

Keep up the good work! thumb