Warren county goes 2-0

vols#1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point in the season, WC has better total offense stats than Riverdale.

Wish I could have gotten Vegas to give me some odds on that happening. A $10 bet and I'd be a rich man right now. :lol:

I know DC stinks but 50 points is 50 points. Nice job. (golf clap)

The way I look at it, if WC could somehow manage a .500 record this year, Madewell would have to get some serious consideration for Coach of the Year in his Region, if they recognize that sort of thing.

And he hasn't thrown any helmets yet as far as we know....

I'm just sayin' is all.

At this point in the season, WC has better total offense stats than Riverdale.

Wish I could have gotten Vegas to give me some odds on that happening.  A $10 bet and I'd be a rich man right now. :P

I know DC stinks but 50 points is 50 points.  Nice job.  (golf clap)

The way I look at it, if WC could somehow manage a .500 record this year, Madewell would have to get some serious consideration for Coach of the Year in his Region, if they recognize that sort of thing.

And he hasn't thrown any helmets yet as far as we know....

I'm just sayin' is all.

825729294[/snapback]

Come back to earth please. Riverdale has been playing formidable opponents. Warren beat a AAA school last night, they didn't win the Superbowl. Don't get me wrong, good for them. Show me some wins that matter and I am all about giving them the praise

Another streak has a chance to be broken for the Pioneers this Friday night. This team hasn't won a region game since around 1996. Yes...1996! The great thing about this matchup with Lincoln County is that it is not 100% a given the the Falcons will beat the Pioneers. You'll know within the first two drives of this game (on both sides of the ball) if the Pioneers can hang. One thing that the Pioneers have on their side is a confidence to run their offense and defense. However, there are way more land mines out there for the Pioneers this week than the past two put together. Can this bunch of Pioneers take a shot and get back up to take another? I think that they can. Practice will (and should be) absolute HADES for the players this week. I would expect a great travel crowd for the Pioneers this Friday in Fayetteville.

GO PIONEERS!!!!

Another streak has a chance to be broken for the Pioneers this Friday night. This team hasn't won a region game since around 1996. Yes...1996! The great thing about this matchup with Lincoln County is that it is not 100% a given the the Falcons will beat the Pioneers. You'll know within the first two drives of this game (on both sides of the ball) if the Pioneers can hang. One thing that the Pioneers have on their side is a confidence to run their offense and defense. However, there are way more land mines out there for the Pioneers this week than the past two put together. Can this bunch of Pioneers take a shot and get back up to take another? I think that they can. Practice will (and should be) absolute HADES for the players this week. I would expect a great travel crowd for the Pioneers this Friday in Fayetteville.

GO PIONEERS!!!!

825729700[/snapback]

Bring all you can bring!!! The Pit has plenty of seats for all of them. I don't know of another high school stadium in this area that has exactly as much seating capacity on the visiting side as it does the home side. It should be a good one, although I'm taking the Falcons by two td's.

The Pioneers are going to have to stop the stupid penalties,like punching a guy after the play was over eventhough there was an obvious fasmask.though the refs made some bad calls.

They won't go undefeated, but they could atleast be competitive.

These two wins are a good confidence booster to the Poineer football team and the fans who has struggled for years.

Congrats on the win.