Hendersonville not out yet.

HvilleLegend

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent gotten the chance to check out McGavock. Ive heard very little about them as well. I saw a remark about talking bad about Coach Hatfield. I have the utmost respect for him and his coaching staff. They have done an unbelievable job with this program in the past years, going to the state championship twice. In the past seasons, their Wing-T Offense was one of the toughest to stop. I do question not getting Sawyer the ball, but other than that, I have faith that things will turn around for the Commandos.

This team is not out yet but if they are to win any games they are going to have to run the ball with Edward Sawyer and stop passing even though Troy Watson is a good passer.Ed may be the best RB in the state.They are going to have to continue to play good D and improve 100% on Special Teams.

825729665[/snapback]

I agree Sawyer needs more carries

who are you? were your eyes open when you watched that game? troy watson is one of the worst passing quarterbacks i have ever seen. i should know, i started in front of him last year on the freshman team. he is horrible.

825729795[/snapback]

ok..you have to be kidding. the only reason last year you started in front of Troy Watson is due to him hurting his arm, need we go to middle school. one statment your dad was the coach. need i say more. Troy is the best qb right now on the varsity team. come on give credit to him when it is due. who else do you know that can come in (on a game like friday) and take off passing, keeping his cool..not many, can you do that? i think not. so stay in brentwood, austin.

ok..you have to be kidding.  the only reason last year you started in front of Troy Watson is due to him hurting his arm, need we go to middle school.  one statment your dad was the coach.  need i say more.  Troy is the best qb right now on the varsity team.  come on give credit to him when it is due.  who else do you know that can come in (on a game like friday) and take off passing, keeping his cool..not many,  can you do that?  i think not. so stay in brentwood, austin.

825732414[/snapback]

I think rocky should have another chance troy did get to throw the ball thirteen more times and who wouldnt complete 8 passes I personaly think that their even and favorites shouldnt be played

You stupid moron do you seriously think they have illegal practices. I have been inside their fieldhouse and its much to small to have a practice in there its only 60 yards. Plus the ceiling is too low for passes but it is a beautifull facility and i dont see any reason in complaining if you want one raile the money

HHS shouldn't be off to such a ruggish start, i mean they only built that giant field house so that they could have illegal summer practices, no windows for a reason.  Only stating what I know from a direct source.  Good Luck HHS and remember to do it the right way, or else the TSSAA will bite you in the butt.

825732737[/snapback]

Oh my god HHS cheating that is the biggest lie I have ever heard.That program has more class and respect then any other in the State.Oh and what source did you hear that from and whoever it was is lying,I mean HHS works hard in the summer but only in the times when it is allowed.

Oh my god HHS cheating that is the biggest lie I have ever heard.That program has more class and respect then any other in the State.Oh and what source did you hear that from and whoever it was is lying,I mean HHS works hard in the summer but only in the times when it is allowed.

825733113[/snapback]

I agree that to suggest that Hendersonville is cheating regarding summer workouts is absurd. The staff has too much experience to risk the possible ramifications of this activity. For one to suggest that this program has more class and respect than any other program in the state of Tennessee is equally absurd.

I only tell you what I heard from a former player. Also from what I know that goes on inside that school it is not surprising. This is one of those deals in which alumni can get on here and tell me I'm stupid and just trying to stir things up. All I am reporting is from a player who is no longer on the team and told me, "O we have summer practices all the time, Why do you think that place doesn't have any windows?" This came from a former player and a very trustworthy source. HHS is a good school but needs to do things the right way. The TSSAA should launch an investigation of HHS to ensure that these allegations are true and bring HHS down to a level playing field with everyone else. HHS quit cheating.