Hendersonville not out yet.

HvilleLegend

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thetotaltruth is telling the total truth when he states that a former player is telling people that H'ville practices in pads in the fieldhouse during the summer. I have heard the kid make this statement as well, although I do not think he is out and out being dishonest, I feel that he might have his time period confused. Coach Hatfield is too honest to pull this crap. I do believe that Rocky is a far superior QB than Troy Watson... Troy is a good player and is strong in many positions but he is not as good of a QB as Rocky Smith. Hendersonville has always been known for their good ole boy network where if you are old Hendersonville then you get the advantage. Troy comes from an old Hendersonville family that really supports the Commandos and Rocky is relatively new to the school.

I only tell you what I heard from a former player.  Also from what I know that goes on inside that school it is not surprising.  This is one of those deals in which alumni can get on here and tell me I'm stupid and just trying to stir things up.  All I am reporting is from a player who is no longer on the team and told me, "O we have summer practices all the time, Why do you think that place doesn't have any windows?"  This came from a former player and a very trustworthy source.  HHS is a good school but needs to do things the right way.  The TSSAA should launch an investigation of HHS to ensure that these allegations are true and bring HHS down to a level playing field with everyone else.  HHS quit cheating.

825733235[/snapback]

I think someone is just tryin to get people stirred up for no reason.

I only tell you what I heard from a former player.  Also from what I know that goes on inside that school it is not surprising.  This is one of those deals in which alumni can get on here and tell me I'm stupid and just trying to stir things up.  All I am reporting is from a player who is no longer on the team and told me, "O we have summer practices all the time, Why do you think that place doesn't have any windows?"  This came from a former player and a very trustworthy source.  HHS is a good school but needs to do things the right way.  The TSSAA should launch an investigation of HHS to ensure that these allegations are true and bring HHS down to a level playing field with everyone else.  HHS quit cheating.

825733235[/snapback]

You know they say that half the stuff you read on the internet is false. Reading this just makes me laugh. I also am interested to hear who your so called "source" is and i'm wondering why this person would tell you. I agree with baron, someone is trying to stir things up that aren't true.

Wow you guys just won't believe me will you. Just can't believe HHS would cheat right? Just want to avoid the incrimanating evidence don't you? Feverfan brings up a great point in that HHS is a good ole boy system and with a lot of pressure to win. The only reason I would ever bring something like this up is if I had reason to believe it true and when you hear the same thing from 2 different people who used to be inside that program well it's easy to believe. HHS cheats in their summer practices, they put on pads which is illegal. HHS cheats it's that simple and some of you will not believe until the program goes down in a flaming ball thanks to TSSAA investigations. My source did play under Hatfield and that football program is run wrong. I wish HHS the best of luck and hope that they can win in the future, just doing things the right way like everyone else.

Wow you guys just won't believe me will you.  Just can't believe HHS would cheat right?  Just want to avoid the incrimanating evidence don't you?  Feverfan brings up a great point in that HHS is a good ole boy system and with a lot of pressure to win.  The only reason I would ever bring something like this up is if I had reason to believe it true and when you hear the same thing from 2 different people who used to be inside that program well it's easy to believe.  HHS cheats in their summer practices, they put on pads which is illegal.  HHS cheats it's that simple and some of you will not believe until the program goes down in a flaming ball thanks to TSSAA investigations.  My source did play under Hatfield and that football program is run wrong.  I wish HHS the best of luck and hope that they can win in the future, just doing things the right way like everyone else.

825733953[/snapback]

Who you going to beleive some guy not there or some guy who is right there in the mix now.

Wow you guys just won't believe me will you.  Just can't believe HHS would cheat right?  Just want to avoid the incrimanating evidence don't you?  Feverfan brings up a great point in that HHS is a good ole boy system and with a lot of pressure to win.  The only reason I would ever bring something like this up is if I had reason to believe it true and when you hear the same thing from 2 different people who used to be inside that program well it's easy to believe.  HHS cheats in their summer practices, they put on pads which is illegal.  HHS cheats it's that simple and some of you will not believe until the program goes down in a flaming ball thanks to TSSAA investigations.  My source did play under Hatfield and that football program is run wrong.  I wish HHS the best of luck and hope that they can win in the future, just doing things the right way like everyone else.

825733953[/snapback]

HAHAHA! :( You amaze me with your knowledge. You expect us to believe what you say when you are so vague. Incriminating evidence? All I see is a rumor you're typing. Plus, it wouldn't be very hard to know if a team was in pads or not, even if they are indoors. School administration would know, player's parents would know, and countless others. So why wouldn't one of those people try turning HHS in if they knew? Instead, we have to listen to you just now bring this up 2 weeks into the season, which almost solidifies in my mind that you are just making up some sort of conspiracy. Looks like we got one of those Bama lawyers on our hands!

Ok...all of you know so much...then why isn't someone looking into this? Could it be not true! I can tell you, from yes players, if HHS did start practice early, when one of the players/parents get upset they would be the first to have proof...and report it. This would not be just HENDERSONVILLE players/parents, it would be all across the board with all sports in all areas of the great country. Now lets get on with it and start playing football. Let the "Best" person play the position they need to play and lets win some games. Friday night will be the first conference game...now lets go HHS! Congrats to the Freshman team....way to go guys....you are looking great!

And 1 more thing before I go...it doesn't matter what "OLD FAMILY" you are from, the coaching staff will play the best, and it doesn't matter what you do for the qbc, how much $ you give...none of that matters...all that matters is...now say it with me.....TALENT!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!

I agree with HHS Momma about not being able to keep secret practices under wrapps... There is no way to keep something like that out of ear shot of every rival on HHS schedule. All it takes is one disgruntled player and the jig is up. I disagree with HHS Momma's coaching abilities. Apparently talent is not the only factor. Edward is one of the top Running backs in the State and he is not getting the touches he should be. Now, maybe there is a factor we do not know about, an injury or something. Coach Hatfield has taken two teams to the state Championship and he is a class guy and football saavy... Something is up on the Edward situation. I still say Rocky is the better quarterback talent wise. An interesting observation by a local sport's guru.... Troy is the more disciplined player when it comes to running the system. Rocky tends to run wild at times and gets away from the HHS offensive disciplined system that has been so successful...The Troy VS. Rocky debate is very interesting. Most teams do not have the ability to have such a debate.