Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

How come Bart Hicks did not get a black shirt?  :thumb:

825735966[/snapback]

Cause somebody didn't think he did a good job or maybe someone paid the coaches to give it to someone else.( that was sarcastic, sometimes I worry about yous guys). Maybe, just maybe it could be that Bart left the team his freshman year and talked some serious crap about the guys he plays with and for now. As soon as things went bad at WB he came running back and he needs to establish some respect before anyone looks at him again for a team oriented award.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should not dog cak they could pull it off  chuck and duck baby

cak-41

alcoa-35

good luck to both teams

825735726[/snapback]

I am loving what this guy said. Upsets happen. I have heard that Alcoa's pass defense isn't to great. CAK is all about the passing game with an oustanding QB in Harb. When he is on his game he is nearly impossible to stop. Alcoa is very talented and when I heard CAK had to play them the 2nd week into the season I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I saw this CAK team play last week and if their passing game is on tomorrow night this game could be alot closer then people think.

Edited by GKBD15

If Cobb is really good why does Fieglar start over him? For a "D1 Prospect"  Fieglar looked clueless.  I mean his passes were off all night, I expected better throws.  On three occassions as I remember it, the Reciver had to wait or come back to the ball.  Or was he just having an off game IYO?

825735561[/snapback]

Cobb is an excellent quarterback. Fieglar is a joke. He is no D1 prospect. why does he start over Cobb? Feiglars dad is the biggest brownnoser in county and has made sure Joei is one of Reids' golden boys. Have you ever wondered why Fieglar has to go to the sideline to get a play. Its because he isn't capable of taking signals from sidelines. From what I here, he sometimes forgets the play they tell him. He cant look to his 2nd or 3rd read. He knows who he is going to throw it to before the play starts. Example:vs Maryville he threw a pass to Sommers who had at least 3, maybe more defenders around him. Lankster was 20 yds downfield with no one even close to him and fieglar didn't even see him..to play D1 at QB you have to be able to look off first read and look for 2nd or 3rd. Wish they would start Cobb and give him a chance to show his stuff. Sorry you won't see this, God forbid Reid takes out one of his D! prospects . Thought Feiglar was going to commit before season!!! The way he's playing he should wish that he could put it in ink before some schools loose interest because of his play..

Keep in mind that Alcoa was missing the best player in the state. And its not just that hes the best he also builds confidence in the team as the game goes on.

825733842[/snapback]

Now dont start saying that crap. before the maryville game yall were all about saying that Warren being out would not be a factor because Alcoa had too many other threats.. I think that Alcoa will win this one big.. And what are the black jerseys yall are talking bout..?

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

Alcoa in a laugher tonight. CAK is going to be rudely introdued to Region 2-2A!!

825737150[/snapback]

Bobericks,

Whatever game you choose to go to tonight, enjoy your seat from the stands. You are clearly either a 12 year old who likes to run his mouth or a 40 year old that is having a tough time letting go of his glory days. In either circumstance, i pity you greatly.

Bobericks,

Whatever game you choose to go to tonight, enjoy your seat from the stands. You are clearly either a 12 year old who likes to run his mouth or a 40 year old that is having a tough time letting go of his glory days. In either circumstance, i pity you greatly.

How are you going to get on an Alcoa fan when your starting QB is talking crap in tne newspaper?? I mean CAK is already heavily over-matched against a team that is going to come out this week with something to prove. Talking crap in the paper about a defending state champ when you havent proved a singe thing in high school football is very very stupid. Every football player in the school had a copy of the paper this morning reading it. HAHA I guess learing from experience is the best avenue. I bet the rest of CAK's players were cussing their QB whenever they saw that in the paper this morning because they knew that it will translate into a even worse beating. Alcoa wins easily in a tune up for Fulton.

Alcoa 56

CAK 14