ezell vs. fairview

realbigtimer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree with everyone else. Ezell is very physical and will probably push Fairview around rather easily. This could get ugly fast. If they still had the dang nasty around on defense, I might reconsider. I am going to say Ezell 35 Fairview 6. Fairview's kicker is a head case and will shank it right.

825734799[/snapback]

Fairview's "head case" kicker won the game with just a few seconds left..... how's that for a shank? Better do a little more scouting next time.... :P

fairview-15

ezell-13

wat bout that

825737731[/snapback]

Whoever this is... be quiet... act like you have some class... If the coaches find out who you are, you might wish you had been quiet.

Great football game tonight... Both teams played their hearts out. Ezell has good players and was very well coached. It's unfortunate what happened to your locker room.

Great job Jackets... this victory just goes to show what staying together and believing in one another can do.

Whoever this is... be quiet... act like you have some class...  If the coaches find out who you are, you might wish you had been quiet.

Great football game tonight... Both teams played their hearts out.  Ezell has good players and was very well coached.  It's unfortunate what happened to your locker room.

Great job Jackets... this victory just goes to show what staying together and believing in one another can do.

825737786[/snapback]

and for your info whoever u are i was just saying the score and see wat people say bout it i didnt mean any disrespect :thumb:

it was a good game but next time i would hope someone will lock the locker room and not them them steal everything in our wallets. no disrespect to the fball team but they didnt steal it but the school should keep the locker room locked.

825738168[/snapback]

ezell harding was given a key to the locker room in the fieldhouse and it is their respondsibility to lock it. If they did lock it, and someone broke in that is beyond the school's control. It was an unfortunate incident and will be followed up and I have a feeling the culprits will be caught.

now to the game, both teams seemed to struggled to find a rythm on offense as both defenses dominated the game all night. there were alot of penalties ad turnovers throughout the game. i was not impressed by either teams line as the qb's from both teams seemed to be running for their lives on every passing play. fairviews defense looked fast and flowed to the ball very well. they got caught off guard by the screen pass quite a few times. i would of like to seen one of those safties recognize it and lay out the running back. both teams haven't reached their full potential yet and will look to improve as the season goes on. fairview's secondary played and alright game, but has to learn when to take a chance on a big play and when to just knock down the ball or wrap up cleanly. fairview's kicker was excellent last night and was the mvp of that game for the jackets.

how about that kid who attempted that FG at halftime for a hundred dollars, what a loser. he brought a new meaning to the term wide right.