DB vs Bearden

geronimo

Very well said biglon68, stonewall, and mongolhorde...great coach with a great staff...

D-B and Bearden fans - the Dobyns-Bennett Quarterback Club is sponsoring a Tailgate Dinner Friday night from 5:00 until 7:15 in the lobby of the Buck Van Huss Dome on the campus of Dobyns-Bennett High School...it's a Friday Night Fish Fry...fish, fries, cole slaw, hush puppies, and a drink (soft drink or water) for $6.00...this is a fund raiser for the QB Club and all are welcome...there will be seating in the Dome lobby as well as outside the lobby (at the top of the ramp). Tickets are available from any D-B QB Club member and/or at the event

Bulldog fans you are welcome and invited...

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just meet me at Fairway Ford WaCo???

And if you want me to go back through threads and pull out all of you basshing on players I can do that too!

For someone that never played football, you try to act like the football GOD on here, people are starting to get sick of you downing these kids and coaches.

What's up with the "stupid" comments???

You're a joke, get over it, a 40+ year old joke that never played a down but think you know it all????

Why don't you just go pick some MADERS????

:thumb:

Oh and a few more points I should make, mostly for everyone else's eyes. 99% of my post have been in support of the coaches and players. If I don't agree with some of the players actions or the coaches play calling, I can come on coacht and state it. There are some other people on this thread that agree with me, and Coach Clark said himself that he didn't do a very good job of coaching in the South game. There are people all over coacht for every school that rag on their coaches, some right and some wrong. 'NOBODY" will tell me Im not allowed to voice my opinion. I am still a huge DB fan and always will be. It really doesn't matter what tutu says anyway. He is just some morron redneck who thinks he know's who I am.

Hey tutu, I think I see where your going with this......You think I have a red beard and sale used cars at Fairway Ford, right. Thats good, why don't you just go to Fairway Ford tomorrow and look this car salesman up and tell him what you think.

Oh and you got the age wrong to.

I expect playing in J. Fred will fire up the Indians. Lets hope Clark gets control over his sidelines and works out how to get his two-way players on to the field. Delay of game and substitution penalties are needless, and put these kids in the hole from the git go. DB may have a lot of depth, but all the substitutions makes things complicated, and it appears the players are having a hard time knowing what formation is called and who is supposed to be on the field. Going both ways in hot weather is pretty tough on these kids...some of them looked very fatigued coming off the field in the South game, especially toward the end of the game. Of course, when you have ~ 65 defensive plays vs ~ 42 offensive plays you can expect the defense to be tired. Lets hope Clark can mix the offensive formations up a bit, maybe more plays from under center to give the OL and QB a fighting chance. Having two backs in the backfield would help things out a bit. This Utah offense requires more quickness than the backfield has demonstrated so far. DB has a great bunch of kids this year, all with a lot of talent. Clark will figure out how to use this talent. Lets just hope he does it before we take on OR. Come Friday night at J. Fred, lets all cheer for DB and show our support from the stands!

Roll Tribe..

DB wins this one in the trenches. DB is bigger and more skilled than Bearden on both sides of the line.

825734128[/snapback]

Simply not true. Every single on of our O-linemen, and two of our backs outweigh ANYONE on your defense. How do you figure you are more skilled. Fellows, making generalizations without actually researching this stuff is pointless. I hope you continue to underestimate us.