DB vs Bearden

geronimo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and you got the age wrong to.

825733895[/snapback]

Correct grammer would be "too". You sure you went to DB??

Are you not the same WaCoJaCo that referred to Sam McCord "He runs like Casey Clauson and throws like a girl"??

Are you not the same WaCoJaCo that referred to Cameron Tate as a "pitiful kicker"??

But yet you claim not to bash the kids or coaches??

YES, you can post your opinions, BUT to bash the players and coaches is PURE PETHETIC!

you're a LOSER!

:(

I have read the numerous posts on this thread with interest. I agree with a good portion of what WaCo is saying. He is no less of a DB fan because he expresses what is perceived to be a negative opinion. Everyone has the right to their opinion, and they should be free to express that opinion within certain limits.

That being said...

Most guys think they know how to coach football, and BBQ a steak. In reality, they can't coach a lick and the steak is either raw or burnt.

My biggest problem on this board is with DB players posting here on what they will do and what the opposing team wont do during the upcoming game. I would suggest saving your talking for the field. You guys (and you know who you are) we almost the guys that lost to South. That would not have been something that you want to be remember for. I know for a fact that several coaches in the Knoxville are forbid their players from posting on this board.

My thoughts on the offense...

I have never been a fan of the spread offense that we used for the last two seasons. Sure we put up a lot of points in certain games, but we came unglued in others - see Karns, 2003 season and last season's playoff gave vs. Oak Ridge. For whatever reason, we never really developed a short passing game. I am a bigger fan of the I or T formation. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know a darn thing about coaching football (I really can fix a nice steak, though).

Also, I am certainly glad to have Clark at the helm. I am thrilled to have D. Watson as the defensive coordinator. These two get about as much from the talent as possible. Are their things that I would like to be done differently? Yes. Do I think we could have done more with the talent that we have had over the last 5-6 years? Maybe. A little better luck would always help.

At any rate, I look forward to a nice win in the home opener. I will be making the trip down to J. Fred to see the Tribe.

Beat Bearden.

Roll Tribe Roll.

tutu, I wonder why you have singled me out, out of all the post on this thread that have "questioned the play calling" as well as on the South DB thread also. Some even more harsh than mine. Yet not a word from you about the other posters. Could it be that your problem is with me and not what I posted?

I would like to invite everyone to look back at all of tu_fueta's post and that will show you what he is all about. Look at the post where he's bashing the coaching staff after the Nottingham-McCord scuffel. (by the way, the comment about McCord running like Clawson and throwing like a girl is refering to what actually caused that problem) It was ment as humor, but you gotta' be smart to figure that out.

There must be another wacojaco on here because no Im not the one that said Cameron Tate was a "pitiful kicker" I think Cameron Tate is a awesome kicker.

As fo your claim that im Bashing the kids and coaches, you don't even have a clue. I have questioned the coaches play calling, call it bashing if that makes you happy. Theres a lot of posters on here and Coach Clark himself thats doing some bashing. Hey by the way, were you bashing Nottingham last year? Their just kids man. What are you anyway some 40 yr. old wanna' be sittin' in the stands. I think thats what you called Art in one of your other post.

Anyone thats interested and has half a brain go back and read all my post and then read Tu_Fueta's post and see for youself.

If you have at least half a brain you will see Tu_Fueta is the real "PURE PETHETIC LOSER"

tutu, I wonder why you have singled me out, out of all the post on this thread that have "questioned the play calling" as well as on the South DB thread also. Some even more harsh than mine. Yet not a word from you about the other posters. Could it be that your problem is with me and not what I posted?

I would like to invite everyone to look back at all of tu_fueta's post and that will show you what he is all about. Look at the post where he's bashing the coaching staff after the Nottingham-McCord scuffel. (by the way, the comment about McCord running like Clawson and throwing like a girl is refering to what actually caused that problem) It was ment as humor, but you gotta' be smart to figure that out.

There must be another wacojaco on here because no Im not the one that said Cameron Tate was a "pitiful kicker" I think Cameron Tate is a awesome kicker.

As fo your claim that im Bashing the kids and coaches, you don't even have a clue. I have questioned the coaches play calling, call it bashing if that makes you happy. Theres a lot of posters on here and Coach Clark himself thats doing some bashing. Hey by the way, were you bashing Nottingham last year? Their just kids man. What are you anyway some 40 yr. old wanna' be sittin' in the stands. I think thats what you called Art in one of your other post.

Anyone thats interested and has half a brain go back and read all my post and then read Tu_Fueta's post and see for youself.

If you have at least half a brain you will see Tu_Fueta is the real "PURE PETHETIC LOSER"

825734231[/snapback]

WaCoff .....

you were the one upset about the Nottingham debachale..... you was upset that Clark punished him for his actions!

As for Art........ I've come to the conclusion he's just in Love with the now JR class! Even ole' Art did not like your comments on this thread! And I will say..... He has never belittled and Indian players or coaches or fans for that matter! (Can't believe I'm saying good things about Art)

By the way, do you not have a life??? you've been posting on here for 16 hours today!

Is it just me or did I hit a nerve with the calling you out comment?? Do you not want Coach Clark and Company to know who the REAL WaCoJaCo is??? Would you tell Coach to his face how bad his play calling was in the South game??? Do you not remember score should have easily been 14-0 at the half??? Guess it was coach's fault that #4's pass sailed out of bounds?? Guess it was Coach's fault that we fumbled on the foot line???

Anyway.... this topic has become OLD now and I'm moving on. I've let you waste enough of my time. I still stick to my guns that you need to get a life and spend less time on the message boards.

:(

What a way to start off my morning! TuTu and Waco need to take some lessons from the preschoolers down the street! Play pretty! I do have to agree that Coach Clark is a big boy and he can take the criticism and he'll bounce right back. I do think everyone has the right to their opinion.......but not at the expense of our players. The comments about McCord were stupid. But...TuTu what is the difference in what you just said about Burton? I'm sure #4 and Clark's plan was for him to come into the game and overthrow Bertuso and fumble at the goal. Give me a break! Anyway......as far as the players posting......I don't think you have too many that do.....the ones that talk trash as you call it.....that's between them....their teammates....and the guys they are playing....that's the way some of them get fired up....who does it hurt? They either back it up or they get their noses placed in the mud......let them worry about it. Let's be there for the Indians Friday when they are successful.....and let's be there just as strongly if they mess up!!!!! Roll Tribe!