South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co.

country30

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that weakness would be???????  Please dazzle me with your expert oppinion on what Sequatchie Co. is doing wrong!  14 Points allowed in two games, we better change every thing that is just awefull!

cameron Posted Today, 08:39 AM

what about sequatchies defense again

You have got to be kidding right?  Did we allow too many points in two games (14)?

825736184[/snapback]

You are doing nothing wrong, but I don't think Temple and Whitwell can score over 14 on SP either. That doesn't mean that SP will win it just means they are a sight better than Temple or Whitwell.

I heard last night that neither Matthews nor Mitchell will be playing in the game tonight. :rolleyes: That could pretty much seal it for Sequatchie County. It would have been a tough game for South Pittsburg with them in anyway but now it makes it that much harder. Good luck to both teams and maybe South Pittsburg can still find a way to pull off the upset.

That is a question as to what are we doing now that is so good. Well look at the D stats and you will see. 14 points in 2 games that speeks for itself. Now you say we haven't been tested. Your question is "what r they doing that is so good?" now you know the answer.

825735766[/snapback]

look who yall have played witwell that speaks for its self.

And temple doesn't have but 11 people who r skilled enough to play

I heard last night that neither Matthews nor Mitchell will be playing in the game tonight.  :rolleyes:  That could pretty much seal it for Sequatchie County.  It would have been a tough game for South Pittsburg with them in anyway but now it makes it that much harder.  Good luck to both teams and maybe South Pittsburg can still find a way to pull off the upset.

825736708[/snapback]

Don't worry matthews and mitchell will both play

Well, first of all, from what I have seen you fire around the outsides leaving the tackle positions wide open.  You play one deep safety, well, with speedy receivers there are many areas of the field directly over the linebackers that are perfect sit down spots for hooks.  Unless you double team #6, he will catch 90% of the balls thrown to him.  The other 10% is on errant throws.  When you decide to double team him, you leave the middle open, as I said before.  If you drop the linebackers, then any decent running team will eat you alive 4 and 5 yards at a time.  Slowly you will wear down and then begin making mistakes.  Our quickness will take advantage of those mistakes.  Of course, this is what can happen, but as I said before, we aren't the players, well, you may be.

825736340[/snapback]

You know that's the same thing Temple thought... right up till the game started.

When you say that Sp is so much better you need to see them in action against this team and see them go against a team with equal speed. I witnessed the Pirates get thrashed by Greenback's running back who was slower than Chirstmas. Their their defense also looked pretty soft and i also saw their mlb get smashed by Gb. We really don't how good Sp's secondary is because they were not tested by GB, and their O-Line probaly won't be able to hold up against the Indian's. Whitted should have a field day against them and Curt should be able to expose them in the passing game as well. I am picking the Indian's to win fairly easily.

825732820[/snapback]

[/quo

when did the mlb get smashed by the running back huh yall will meet the meet the middle linebacker oct 7.