rankings

mjuhb

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would change a few things. First swap Siegel and Tullahoma. Siegel lost a closely fought game with Franklin last Tuesday and Tullahoma has shown considerable weekness. Their tie with Riverdale. Farragut and Brentwood seem too high also.

Thoughts?

825731475[/snapback]

I disagree with you thinking Brentwood is ranked too high. Brentwood is a powerhouse every year, and I think will end up doing better than people expect this year. Brentwood is ranked number one on the Eurosport Scoreboard right now, and had a big win over Hendersonville last night, 2-0.

Edited by kdawg1028

i guess siegel will find out how good farragut is this weekendi hate to break it to you but the four teams ahead all have good wins and siegel's 2 wins have come against teams with losing records brentwood already has 27 goals this year tullahoma's only weakness is the scoreboard they average about 17 shots a game better then most teams siegel beats farragut, ccs and greenville and i will put them in the top 10

825731534[/snapback]

Well Siegel found out and quite frankly should have won...up 2-0 and gives Farragut a PK when Siegel goalie dives for the ball and doesnt even touch Farragut player....then Farragut scores on a direct kick just out side the box. Siegel outplayed farragut in this game but a couple of calls cost them.