Lenior City @ Powell

Slick24

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC is 2-0 with a win over Cumberland Co. 39-28 and Campbell Co. W 26-6.

825731594[/snapback]

those two teams are nothing beating those two teams are easy powell can beat lenior city no doubt no i'm not cocky this week i'm CONFIDENT if powell loses this game it will be even more surprising then the loss against webb

POWELL WINS 34-17

those two teams are nothing beating those two teams are easy powell can beat lenior city no doubt no i'm not cocky this week i'm CONFIDENT if powell loses this game it will be even more surprising then the loss against webb

POWELL WINS 34-17

825731846[/snapback]

Hey Mouth of the south, do you carry a megaphone?

Practice a little tact and DON'T refer to kids who put time and effort into something as "NOTHING".

although i'm a loudon fan lc should win this one.

825732344[/snapback]

I too am a Loudon Redskin fan .. I have watched the LC panthers play this year against campbell county and I did not find them too impressive. Romel Hightower (#23) is a speedster but he hates to get hit. I noticed several times if the hole was not there he would lie down to prevent a collision. some said it was so he did not get hurt. well if that is the occasion then give him a skirt and a set of pom poms and let him cheer the real players on. they have another back by yhe last name Johnson....he looked OK but that is about it. there line is big but so are elephants and they are no good at football either. I no nothing about Powell but if they are close to what the past teams have been then I say Powell by 20.

Lenoir City is pretty good and you can't make the statement "they won't win" because they did beat Fulton last year when they were supposed to get blown out.

However, I am worried about how we plan to cover Lee Smith and contain Watts. We should be fine slowing down the run game, but Lee Smith has the size and skill that LC has yet to see in an offensive player.

IF LC doesn't turn the ball over and controls the clock they have a chance. Rommel Hightower needs to carry the ball 30 times and we need to get the ball in Jesse Johnson's hands. We should have a chance if we do those things.

I am confident Coach White will have the guys ready and LC might shock Powell.

LC players don't look ahead to the Loudon game!!! Take it one game at a time and good things will happen.

I hope Brannum and Bean heal up soon.

Defense just do what you did against Cumberland in the second half last week and you will do fine.

Good Luck LC and stay injury free.