wk2 Chester co. @ Jackson South Side

SShawks1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

week two has Chester co. visting the Hawks nest. This is going to be a good game. If SS doesn't fumble the ball i think they will win. 

South Side 27 chester co. 13    Go Hawks!

825731548[/snapback]

i think this will be an interesting game. the eagles lost a heatbreaker last week and southside barely escaped a mediocre northside team. didn't they fumble, like 5 times. i'm pickin the upset, chester county in a close one.

Haven't seen Chester County's passing game this year, but from what I understand Moore has improved since being thrust into the role in week 8 last year.

Defensively, I think the Eagles are pretty solid up front. Good set of linebackers, solid on the ends as well.

Keep an eye on RB Courtney Cobb for Chester County, too. He's not fast, but he is very shifty.

Yes i would say cc can stop the run they stopped a rb who is supposed to be a d1 prospect (key word supposed to be) flowers from dyer. The linebackers are very fast to find the ball especially in the middle with richard cain he may not always make the tackle but he is right there holding the rb up for the other players to come. Then on the outside there is melvin (dont have to say any thing every body knows).

The passing game for cc is fair not a whole lot of recievers mainly moore looks for brandon cooper the tight end but if it is within 5 yards from cooper u can count on him coming down with it.

Im going to go for the upset cc on top 21 to 14 only if they block and open up lanes for two exceptional rbs armstrong and cobb. If they do not block southside on top 14 to 7

smitty, you planning on coming to the game? SS gave up 220 yards rushing last week to NS. Ns backs are very fast and got to the outside. I don't think Chester co. has the speed to run on SS like Ns did. This will be the home opener foe SS they'll be pumped up. Last week they were flat. had alot to do with playing on a sat. Good luck Go hawks!

smitty, you planning on coming to the game? SS gave up 220 yards rushing last week to NS. Ns backs are very fast and got to the outside. I don't think Chester co. has the speed to run on SS like Ns did. This will be the home opener foe SS they'll be pumped up. Last week they were flat. had alot to do with playing on a sat.  Good luck    Go hawks!

825734700[/snapback]

Believe me armstrong is fast enough to get to the outside on most of the teams he will face this year especially on the jet!

Chester Co. Didnt stop Flowers very well, 3rd play of the game broke off a 50 yard TD, first play of the game broke a 20 yard run, that is not a very good job of stopping flowers. Melvin only had about 110 yards. i think that Cobb is Gonna show up and do well, but SS is to strong for Chester, I pick SS by 21.........

825735206[/snapback]

"Only" 110 yards? Um, that's not too bad, especially since I'm guessing Melvin only got about 15 carries.

How many carries and yards did Flowers have? I never heard.