USJ/JCS Rivalry - Gone Too Far?

Kublah

At approximately 3:18 AM on Saturday morning, USJ's campus was vandalized by two young men who simply took things too far. "JCS," "Go Eagles," "#21," and a variety of other phrases and expletives were spray painted onto USJ's upper school, middle school, turf room, field house, ticket booth, and the history/award wall outside the field house. As fate would have it, USJ just recently installed 32 cameras throughout the campus, and video of the incident has been turned over to the police. Here's hoping that JCS makes an example out of the culprits in order to curtail future occurrences such as this by both schools. This was senseless, classless, and stupid. This rivalry seems to have a history of causing good, classy people to act like fools. Everyone needs to remember that it is just high school football.

Edited by KublahKD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i graduated from JCS and dont let this incident put a bad name on the school or most of the kids that go there. What happened is very uncalled for and the young men who did it should be punished. Just dont let it make you thing different of the school and most kids because they are doing what is right.

Kuhblah KD and Bored Guy...Innocent until proven guilty...Don't instantly assume that USJ was vandalized by JCS students...as a JCS fan I love the hype and rivalry...but I also respect the success of USJ...Through the years there have been many incidents of one of the two schools being vandalized...often by students of one of the schools...but this may or may not have been a JCS student...I can assure you if it was the student will be made an example of...5 yrs ago several starters for JCS were punished and forced to sit out of the USJ game due to an incident...The record of JCS is clean as far as punishing students who participate in such...

Edited by JaxMan

Well, supposedley the video was shown to JCS's principal, and he failed to recognise the culprits. Rumors have also been going around that that two kids were identified, arrested, and expelled from JCS. To say the the least, no one knows!

VG: Are you really THAT suprised it didn't make the Sun? Besides, there's not much story now as the spray paint was cleaned off before students returned to school this week.

Well, supposedley the video was shown to JCS's principal, and he failed to recognise the culprits.  Rumors have also been going around that that two kids were identified, arrested, and expelled from JCS.  To say the the least, no one knows!

VG: Are you really THAT suprised it didn't make the Sun?  Besides, there's not much story now as the spray paint was cleaned off before students returned to school this week.

825735337[/snapback]

I`ll say this...had Liberty been spray painted with JCM type stuff it would have been on the front page. If something bad happens they are very quick to point it out if it involves the public schools.

I gotta say...(and I have always said this was not true when I heard someone say it) but so far this year JCS and USJ (usj especially) has gotten a whole lot of coverage in the Sun.

I was told that one of the kids looked right up at one of the cameras and kept right on going. Just give it to Crimestoppers and show the video on WBBJ. Hopefully they will catch the culprits

this is interseting...GC and Trenton used to be like this....we didnt go as far as to spray paint stuff on buildings but i can remember stuff bein sprayd on our sidelines...... i rememebr sum guys also puttin cups in the fence at the field n trenton....all this stuff is stupid when u think about it but it just makes the game that much better cause in the end sumone always looks stupid for sayin stuff and then gettin spankd.. i duno about bein kickd out of school or jail time but keepin them out of the games or sumthin like that would sound ok...if it were sum players then they would be in excellent shape cum december