Zion at Wayne County

c-wood fan#1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey junglefever.....

I completely back up everything stephenZCA has said thus far in this post. Zion definitely is a school for academics and for having a quality learning experience that is not found in many schools these days. i also agree with him on the fact that Zion could have stayed in our small Christian league, but we did want to "be a part of the community surrounding us". one comment of yours that i wanted to address is that zion will have to "double their recruiting fund" if they ever want to beat M.P. two things: 1. we don't have a recruiting fund to begin with because zion does not recruit. all of the players that play for zion want to play for zion and are not simply there because we are paying them to be there. they want the quality education and the great Christian environment. and 2. like stephenZCA said "never say never". M.P. is definitely a very talented program and will always be a force to be reckoned with. however, i believe that as long as zion continues to compete in this league, we will continue to get better, and i do truly believe that our winning years are somewhere down the road.

so as for now....zion, continue on with this season, although it will definitely be hard at times, it will be worth it in the end, just to prove everyone wrong who doesn't believe you can finish it!

GO EAGLES!!!

No one is worrying about Wayne County running up the score. I believe the coaches and the whole Wayne County community have more class then that. I can't say the same thing however for the coaches at Mt. Pleasant (71-0, last year).

825736046[/snapback]

Lack of class could also be stated when someone leaves a school and transfers to another one. Then they continually trash the previous school. Sound familiar? It should.

Mt. Pleasant did not play any of their starters after the first quarter last year. Hand off up the middle play after play. Zion couldn't compete with the subs. It was so bad that if you hadn't left, Coach Smith probably would have even let you play. :thumb::lol::lol:

First just let me say I have tremendous respect for every kid that has came out and is playing football for Zion, it takes a lot of guts. I myself doubt Zion has any kind of recruiting to any major extint. But as far as saying MP is classless and WC is uneducated. I have talked to two extremly relible sources and they said Zion is by far the most vulgar talking team they have encountered. They said they were using F-bombs like it was the word hustle. I seriously doubt a lot of the eagle faithful would be happy about that. Look I'm not saying it don't go on everywere, but sometimes it can be excessive. Just take a good look at yourself before you down others. Good Luck and I wish you the best.

hey zion quit cryin about the scores if your that bad face it dont except people to take it easy on you. i mean three years ago MP was pitiful we beat them 56-0 at halftime. but they didnt cry about the score. come on its football. maybe your team will get mad and work harder to become better. but in the mean time stop complaining.