MUS-MBA

tsr7487

I look for MBA to play well and hopefully get the win.  They have regained confidence and both offense and defense seem to be clicking.  I was really happy with Andy Snyder's performance on the ground last week (~160 yds. ?) and hopefully they will be able to run the ball again this week.  One advantage for MBA might be the fact thet they've played two teams already that throw alot.  I know MUS is more balanced than in years past, but I think they still like to throw it, which could benefit the Big Red.  This game being played at MBA will no doubt help, as well.

Roll Red!

825733786[/snapback]

home field advantage proved important last year, but has not always been the case.. and to run on the mus defense will be a tall task

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside to the game, check out MUS's website.  They've put together a football program for the 2005 season (click on the image at the website):

2005 MUS Football Program

This is the most impressive guide I have seen on the high school level.  It has a college media guide look to it.  Nice!

825734296[/snapback]

as im sure MBA knows.. its amazing the things a school gets when it wins a state title

Who ever says MUS will win is wrong, MBA is going to win because MUS lost key people last year. MUS's QB, WR, and MLB were amazing. They don't have that this year. MBA by two or more touchdowns

825734271[/snapback]

MBA lost a lot more than MUS. Who is MBA brining back besides Howe and Snyder? Byrdsong's gone. Bubis's gone. Hahnfield's gone. Shillinglaw's gone.

MUS has Park's little brother at QB and he's been great so far.

Who ever says MUS will win is wrong, MBA is going to win because MUS lost key people last year. MUS's QB, WR, and MLB were amazing. They don't have that this year. MBA by two or more touchdowns

825734271[/snapback]

someones just bitter that they dont lose any players and they still cant get over the hump.. where as MUS lost SOME key players and still has been successful.. 8 starters back on a D that was tops in the state.. 5/6 players back that saw significant time or started are back on offense

825734271[/snapback]

So you are saying 3 people won the game for MUS last year against 11? I am sorry but with this statement you are lacking some serious intellectual judgement. Yes, MUS lost quite a bit on offense but they also had plenty to step up and fill the slots. ( I played for MUS last year at Center and I know they have competent guys in there atm although the offensive line is a bit slow ) The defense is as strong if not stronger than last year's; they have a lot more experience and seem to be coming together as a unit very well. Look as I have said before for this one to come down to the last minutes in the fourth quarter. It will be a fun highschool game to watch.