MUS-MBA

tsr7487

Byrnes, S.C. would beat any team in TN by 50. I saw the game.

825739113[/snapback]

No.

They are without a doubt a top 3 team in the country (if not the best)

825739113[/snapback]

Way too early to decide that. They're definitely in the Top 25, but they're definitely NOT #1 right now.

They are without a doubt...the best HS team i have ever laid eyes on

825739113[/snapback]

Explains why you believe the first two statements that I quoted. By the way, I'm not trying to bash you, I'm just explaining to you why your wrong. Don't get upset-I'm not trying to be a smarta** or anything like that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR ALL THE BRENTWOOD ACADEMY HATERS OUT THERE...LET ME CLEAR UP A COUPLE OF THINGS...I think i said freshman got playing time..not started...and if you call us being 3-0 a down year then something i wrong w/ you..and yall talking about lus getting beat by MUS ast year....I didnt see any of yalls schools out there...and besides MUS beat everybody but Baylor they were 11-1 last year ..and MUS had more depth than us last year thats why they beat us by so many points....

and HSSoccerfan good job for MUS they "shut down" our run game LAST year..well we'll see what they do this year now that we have a good run and pass game.....

and ambiguousrock i dont really care if im everyone's enemy cause half of them are hating because our school beat them down

and as for Bauber what school you go to??? and we only got rocked once last year and that was in the championship...if u call a 9point win getting rocked ..then they got ROCKED by Baylor..a team that we ROCKED.

AND margaritaville we're looking real well this year....i guess you wouldn't know that since Coacht cant seem to put any articles about our wins on here..and the tennessean cant seem to write any articles........instead they have Ravenwood and Franklin as the top story....

well i look foward to the feedback.....

BA_Eagles_09@hotmail.com....

FOR ALL THE BRENTWOOD ACADEMY HATERS OUT THERE...LET ME CLEAR UP A COUPLE OF THINGS...I think i said freshman got playing time..not started...and if you call us being 3-0 a down year then something i wrong w/ you..and yall talking about lus getting beat by MUS ast year....I didnt see any of yalls schools out there...and besides MUS beat everybody but Baylor they were 11-1 last year ..and MUS had more depth than us last year thats why they beat us by so many points....

and HSSoccerfan good job for MUS they "shut down" our run game LAST year..well we'll see what they do this year now that we have a good run and pass game.....

and ambiguousrock i dont really care if im everyone's enemy cause half of them are hating because our school beat them down

and as for Bauber what school you go to??? and we only got rocked once last year and that was in the championship...if u call a 9point win getting rocked ..then they got ROCKED by Baylor..a team that we ROCKED.

AND margaritaville we're looking real well this year....i guess you wouldn't know that since Coacht cant seem to put any articles about our wins on here..and the tennessean cant seem to write any articles........instead they have Ravenwood and Franklin as the top story....

well i look foward to the feedback.....

BA_Eagles_09@hotmail.com....

825739272[/snapback]

I went to MUS and started Center. I have stated before you lack any semblence of intellectual intelligence which you continue to prove. Albeit scores determine who wins and who loses; one must look into yardage, conversions, stats etc... to see who dominated the game. Im sorry but when a single running back has 26 carries with over 200 yards i consider that being rocked because of course the score is going to be relatively low when we pound the ball right up the middle play after play with the same play. I just love players like you, who think it is everyone else fault or has thousands of reasons why you lost or look bad or people hate you. I find it rather amusing as I am sure I will find your less than sub-par response amusing as well. You have no factual basis/ common sense for any of your comments so please stop lowering everyone's IQ and stop posting. I love how you blame Coacht for your inadequacy and I have seen you play you look worse than last year.

Edited by Bauber

Guys, ignore Eagle09. I don't believe that he is associated with BA (I hope not, anyway). No freshmen has touched the field except the final three plays of the first game of the season. Now, an 8th grader starts - but no freshmen has entered the game other than two freshman during the last three plays of the first game. This includes special teams.

Edited by USA1

We beat you 17-7.

825739297[/snapback]

Yes, you guys did beat us 17-7 and no MUS player from last year would take that away from you. We had a bad game and you guys capitalized on it and took it home. (nvm the 7 interceptions :D ) It is highschool football whoever shows up each game has a chance, especially in the Super 7.

Guys, ignore Eagle09. I don't believe that he is associated with BA (I hope not, anyway). No freshmen has touched the field except the final three plays of the first game of the season. Now, an 8th grader starts - but no freshmen has entered the game other than two freshman during the last three plays of the first game. This includes special teams.

825739418[/snapback]

how are you going to tell me that no freshmen have been on the field?? i guess every play of every game you sit IN THE STANDS and look at the players numbers then look at our roster to see what grade they're in???

anyways..what school do you go to?

I went to MUS and started Center.  I have stated before you lack any semblence of intellectual intelligence which you continue to prove.  Albeit scores determine who wins and who loses; one must look into yardage, conversions, stats etc... to see who dominated the game.  Im sorry but when a single running back has 26 carries with over 200 yards i consider that being rocked because of course the score is going to be relatively low when we pound the ball right up the middle play after play with the same play.  I just love players like you, who think it is everyone else fault or has thousands of reasons why you lost or look bad or people hate you.  I find it rather amusing as I am sure I will find your less than sub-par response amusing as well.  You have no factual basis/ common sense for any of your comments so please stop lowering everyone's IQ and stop posting.  I love how you blame Coacht for your inadequacy and I have seen you play you look worse than last year.

825739412[/snapback]

wow.... you started at Center... i bet you had to work hard to attain that spot. And you can use all the complex words you want, that doesnt mean you have a high IQ. And im not making excuses for why we lost. Im stating the facts. How many people go to MUS?? Over 1500 compared to the 800 we have((and thats including middle school)) so lets do the math out of 1500 boys i guess 1000 play football so yall can make cuts to insure only the best is on the field. Where as Brentwood Academy on the other hand has about 300 people in the high school 175 boys.. 100 play football and thats enough to fill the roster....so the equation would be

MUS w/ 1000 boys trying out for football vs. BA w/ 100 boys who play football = MUS winning because they have a larger talent pool to choose from

Edited by Eagles09

how are you going to tell me that no freshmen have been on the field?? i guess every play of every game you sit IN THE STANDS and look at the players numbers then look at our roster to see what grade they're in???

anyways..what school do you go to?

825739505[/snapback]

Since I have a son on the team, I'll help USA1 on this one. NO Freshman

for BA has seen the field in games 2 or 3 and I only recall one seeing

the field at the very end of the Hillcrest game.

Fortunately, I don't believe many that read Coacht win any degree of

regularity will take you seriously regarding posting any of your

comments as bulletin board material.

wow.... you started at Center... i thought you actually had something to do with the victories y'all had. And you can use all the complex words you want, that doesnt mean you have a high IQ. And im not making excuses for why we lost. Im stating the facts. How many people go to MUS?? Over 1500 compared to the 800 we have((and thats including middle school)) so lets do the math out of 1500 boys i guess 1000 play football so yall can make cuts to insure only the best is on the field. Where as Brentwood Academy on the other hand has about 300 people in the high school 175 boys.. 100 play football and thats enough to fill the roster....so the equation would be

MUS w/ 1000 boys trying out for football vs. BA w/ 100 boys who play football = MUS winning because they have a larger talent pool to choose from

825739518[/snapback]

HAHAHA. You continue to prove your incompetance. We have just over 600 and we are grades 7 - 12, not being able to count sure proves you have a very small IQ. Im sorry but if you actually believe a center or any offensive lineman has nothing to do with victories you are sorely mistaken. Ask any coach worth his salt to name off the top positions needed in order to have a successful offense and center will be in the top 3. I am not using complex words; I am simply typing like I would talk to your face. I am sorry you are so poorly educated, if I am using to big of words for you feel free to pull out the dictionary. Well if you are stating facts .... every single one of them are completely untrue or down right wrong. You continue to state things that are completely wrong and devoid of any sort of pattern related to human thought.