Catholic vs AE

KCHSCoach

Congrats to the Irish! You guys had an awesome game plan and didn't beat yourselves.

Please don't let tonight's performance fool you. You didn't get the best performance that the Roadrunners can give. We are much better than we showed tonight. We gave away 14 points and made numerous other mistakes.

I guarantee you that we will be the better team for taking a loss like this early in the season. We will get back on track. I hope to see you guys again in the playoffs!!!

Go Roadrunners!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominated?  Where are you getting that from?  AE, did a decent  job.  Yes, they didn't score nor did they do a lot on offense however, they held Catholic to one Touchdown on offense.  2 of Catholic's scores came on Defense.  Take back the interception and the questionable fumble, the final score would've been closer then what it  was. 

I give it to Catholic they had a good game plan  but they better think, it's a long season I'm sure they'll see AE again in the Playoffs. 

I want to add this, Catholic has a bunch of whiny coaches.  They were complaining about everything.

825737544[/snapback]

sounds like turtle can whine too....get over it dude. go Irish

Ya whatever, AE is havin a down year and Catholic still blows.  No offense, have a fun, padded, and hopefully not too unfortable year irish

825737412[/snapback]

WoW. Austin East just beat Fulton who many had pegged to win another title. Knoxville Catholic blows? They beat Austin East 21-0. I don't care how much of down year AE is having to shut them out is an accomplishment because they are never that bad. Knoxville Catholic also blew out a pretty good Smith County team in week 0. Either you are joking, hating or just ignorant about football.

Congrats, Catholic

Just to let it be known.. If you gotta goto LA then get ready to play against their officials too. The score of the LA/Kingston game is NOT what the game was like. This is just to let everyone from the region know. That when you goto LA,you have to beat 2 teams. The wildcats and the refs. If you don't beleive me then wait until the other schools see the game film. Then you'll know for sure.

Congrats, Catholic

Just to let it be known.. If you gotta goto LA then get ready to play against their officials too. The score of the LA/Kingston game is NOT what the game was like. This is just to let everyone from the region know. That when you goto LA,you have to beat 2 teams. The wildcats and the refs.  If you don't beleive me then wait until the other schools see the game film. Then you'll know for sure.

825738046[/snapback]

Sounds like you need a crying towel to me. LA totally controlled the game all night. If they hadn't turned it over 3 times in the red zone they would have really blown Kingston out. You all don't have a player that can compare to QB Wilson Cates. He had total command of the game on both sides of the ball. What everyone is going to see on film is how dangerous Cates and Co. really are. I'm not saying that they will win another game but Kingston was never in this game. We didn't need the refs to beat Kingston.

Outstanding!!!  The only thing that would've made this better is if big Stanton was on the AE sidelines.  Congrats Catholic!

825738017[/snapback]

Why you say that? Stevens is no longer at AE, please stop bringing his name up when you mention AE. Coach Graham is getting the job done. Stevens didn't win all of his games at AE so what's the problem with Graham losing his first game as a Head Coach? Man, hatin' on Graham.

Steelrollercity, I don't understand why you are saying AE is down. They're 2-1 and 1-1 in the region, what's down about that?